New 2013 Passat TDI SEL

Sandjunkie

TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
Just picked up my wife's new 2013 Passat TDI SEL. I have noticed one problem. The passenger side fog light is not working. I am hoping it is just the bulb. Other than that, I am loving this car. The mileage is incredible. The windows should be tinted this week, the top of the back bumper is getting a clear bra shield on it (kids backpacks, etc.), and VRM V710 wheels are getting put on tomorrow.

lzhome

TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE DSG Nite Blue
Looks great! Picked mine up last Friday and already have over 500 fuel efficient miles on it. Can't tell from photo if ou have blue or black? Ours is nite blue.
Good luck with the bulb issue.

wilky

TDI
2012 Passat TDI SEL
Have you turned the switch to the fog light setting to verify? The cornering feature in Auto can catch you off-guard. I thought the same thing until I figured out the the fog lights come on as the wheel turns. I felt pretty silly, but it has become a feature I really enjoy.

Whitecloud1

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Mk4 w/ 250K+ . 2013 Passat SEL 45K+
Hey! That's my car! It looks like the Platinum gray!?
What tint are you putting on the windows?

Sandjunkie

TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
Have you turned the switch to the fog light setting to verify? The cornering feature in Auto can catch you off-guard. I thought the same thing until I figured out the the fog lights come on as the wheel turns. I felt pretty silly, but it has become a feature I really enjoy.

That's a good thing to check. Thanks for the tip.

Sandjunkie

TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
Looks great! Picked mine up last Friday and already have over 500 fuel efficient miles on it. Can't tell from photo if ou have blue or black? Ours is nite blue.
Good luck with the bulb issue.
Platinum Gray

Hey! That's my car! It looks like the Platinum gray!?
What tint are you putting on the windows?
Yep, Platinum Gray. Looking at about 20% all the way around.

13flpassat

TDI
2013 Passat SEL, reflex silver
Need pics of those wheels too - I'm looking at those for mine so I'd love to see them when you get them on... Congrats on the car - I love the color.