2014 Passat TDI Manual - Central IL

jsdugan

TDI
2014 VW Passat TDI SE
Hard to find Passat TDI Manual. The car has 27,800 miles. I am no longer allowed to use my personal vehicle to travel for work, so I'm going to pass the car along to someone who can use it. Feel free to contact me for more pics, with questions, or if you would like to come take a look.
Bumper to bumper warranty for another 8,000 miles (36,000 miles)
Car is paid off - Title in hand

Options:
CarGo Trunk Liner with Cargo Blocks (4)
First Aid Kit
Monster Mats
Asking $21,000
Thanks,
Josh
jsdugan@gmail.com
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

RichmondKYtdi

Not a bad deal at all, I have been looking for a used Passat sometime this year but was going to go older and have the higher trim package... I love my sunroof! But i'm in no rush, my current car keeps on running. It would just be way easier to put the car seat in the back of a Passat than this jetta!

jsdugan

TDI
2014 VW Passat TDI SE
Thanks for the pricing comment RichmondKYtdi. I agree, they really messed up the packaging options with the manual transmission - it seems like all the manufactures do that, if they even offer a manual - it's sad...

I have a 5 and 2 year old daughter, and they have all kinds of room back there.

Feel free to spread the word to all of those TDI manual lovers out there :)

RichmondKYtdi

Yeah i am waiting for that backseat... my wife cant get in when the car seat is in. And yes to the packaging... my 2003 was loaded with everything but still a manual, I kind of stumbled into it but it was still the best purchase i ever made.