driver side door lock not working with remote

adam_10

TDI
2003 jetta tdi
hi
i have 2003 jetta tdi,today i start my parked car,there was 0 sigh on dash screen, i checked all door, trunk,gas lid, everything was lock. then i realised,light on driver door still on, i tried to lock the door by remote, it not working, i can only open the car with remote, or i can also lock the car from inside (center LOck).
i checked with obd scanner, no problem found. i guess any sensor thingy gone, or lock broken.or i tried to move by finger the lock thingy, passanger side light goes on and off, when i turn the lock with my finger, but driver side nothing happen, light keep steady on.

can some 1 help. how to fix that. any picture video or any suggestion.... please.
thanx

Last edited:

adam_10

TDI
2003 jetta tdi
actually in simple words now, i can LOCK or UnLock my car with center lock, but with my remote i can only unlock. and all the time red (0) sign shows on screen, something is open,i am keep driving like that, few minutes seat belt sound tin tin tin and after that just the red sign (door not lock) on dash board, no other problem while driving. it mean some thing wrong with, door censor or inside the door..

any help,any comments, is it easy to fix. or any link to fix,

Last edited: