Awesome Fest!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Jess,

You bet I'll be at Atlanta. I can't wait! I'm glad Frank and Heather are having a great time in Jersey!

Haha, I'm glad you guys are enjoying your CARROT CAKE. :D Doesn't matter what it's called, as long as it's good, right? ;)

Cheers!

korndawg

Vendor
TDI
Currently Searching
Great FEST

I had a great time at the 09 TDI Fest. The presidential party was rocking, too=) I'd like to thank the organizers and all the people that came. All of you made it an awesome fest! Also, loved that it was so close to our nations capital and I got to go and see more of our great countries history.:D

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Yeah, that suite was awesome. That's going to have to be a tradition of mine. Sure, it costs more... but it's worth every penny. :D

Aahj

TDI
TDI Cup Car
Had a blast hanging with you all over the weekend as well! Big thanks to Jess and the rest of the gang at HYPERFUELS for their unbelievable hospitality!

I learned a ton about the types of cars I race and am looking forward to getting my own diesel powered VW down the road!

Anyone have Frank's info from this forum? Saw him and Heather over the weekend at NJMP and hope they had a good time! Didn't get a chance to hang out with them much unfortunately.

Laterz!
AJ
http://www.ajnealeyracing.com

VeeDubTDI

TDI
AJ, you have a PM. Welcome to TDIClub! Great time at Fest, glad you could make it. :D