1996 Passat TDI Sedan 212K

torahtom

TDI
1996 Passat Sedan, 250K
Engine does not burn or leak oil. 95% rust free. Clean exterior and interior and engine. Has a working Sunroof. New AC compressor, dryer, evaporator, Cold A/C. Interior in great condition. Borbet after market aluminum rims. 43mpg and 20 more HP than stock with the Gator Tuning Chip. GQ ECU. Custom made Sun Visor Also Included. I have used European Synthetic oils and OEM parts for longer life. Over $22,000 of parts and modifications invested in this car since 2005; $5000 in just parts since Jan. 2017. Meticulously Maintained. EGR and cat are blocked and removed. Specialty tools are also available for this car that are optional.

I also have seven 18 and one 30 gallon storage tubs of both new and used extra parts that I obtained from 2 other B4 Passat TDI's that are optional.

Full list of maintenance, tools, parts, and modifications can be provided upon request.in This engine can last 1,000,000 miles. Since I don't know how to insert pictures, here is the link on CL. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/d/1996-tdi-vw-passat-diesel/6719311169.html

Last edited: