06 VW Jetta Wiper Blades missing spots

EspElement

TDI
Jetta
Good day! I just got my first VW car this week. I am so excited for my new baby. I went to get new blades for it, and bought some Trico ONYX blades yet, they are missing spots. I suspect this isn't the new blade, but the arm or the spring on the arm. Can you guys give me a suggestion here? I feel the first place to go is get a new spring to pull the arm down, but I cannot find where to buy this. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joshua

JettaTDIBlack

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI Automatic Sedan
Good day! I just got my first VW car this week. I am so excited for my new baby. I went to get new blades for it, and bought some Trico ONYX blades yet, they are missing spots. I suspect this isn't the new blade, but the arm or the spring on the arm. Can you guys give me a suggestion here? I feel the first place to go is get a new spring to pull the arm down, but I cannot find where to buy this. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joshua

The Rain-X Latitude blades work great on my VW. But, I always buy Rain-X blades.

*Not a Rain-X shill, but will take their money to promote something I believe in.*

EspElement

TDI
Jetta
The Rain-X Latitude blades work great on my VW. But, I always buy Rain-X blades.

*Not a Rain-X shill, but will take their money to promote something I believe in.*
Awesome! I went up there and returned them for these and they work 100 times better. Thanks!!!

No need to get arms or springs. Yay!!

JettaTDIBlack

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI Automatic Sedan
Awesome! I went up there and returned them for these and they work 100 times better. Thanks!!!

No need to get arms or springs. Yay!!
Yay! These really are the pain free option for blades. Just takes seconds to get them on.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk