Error-free LEDs for all areas of your car (fog, interior, & much more)

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Lifetime warranty means lifetime - if you have an issue 1 year or 10+ years from now, we replace any HID/LED for FREE!

Customer service is our goal at deAuto!

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
http://deAutokey.com/product/mk7-gti-remote-control-color-changing-footwell-leds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bEO7nfcGhs
[u2b]7bEO7nfcGhs[/u2b]

**These are plug and play LED bulbs with IR sensor so you can remotely change your footwell color at anytime. This will fit in any MK7 with a footwell housing installed.

This is NOT a strip of LEDs, these fit directly into your OEM Footwell housing and will replace your current footwell bulb.

You can change your footwells to any color including:
-White
-Red
-Dark Blue
-Light Blue
-Green
-Light Green
-Orange
-Yellow
-Purple

-The color you choose is stored in memory, meaning these will be the same color as you previously selected before you shut off your car.
example: if you choose blue, and shut off your car, the next time you turn on your car, the color will be blue.

-You can have a solid light, strobe, fade, and flash through all colors or just one, all while choosing different speed settings for each mode.

-Easy to use and read remote (actual remote you will receive is pictured).

-Controller will control footwell that the remote is pointed to, meaning you can have 2 different color footwell options, ie: driver side blue, passenger side red. Or they can match.

-Without the remote these will act like your regular footwells, powering on when your car unlocks.

-You can adjust the brightness levels from 1-100% with a click of a button, brightness % is remembered for the next time you turn on your vehicle.

Kit contains: (2) LED Changing Bulb (1) Remote

Error Free
Direct Plug & Play
Lifetime Warranty
Free Shipping

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
thanks for the orders - ship daily with a tracking # from the US - get your product quickly!

TNguy

Banned
TDI
2005 Jetta BEW 5 speed
Received and installed my interior lights. They are 10x brighter than stock. I love them.

I also ordered the trunk LED strip. Took about 10 minutes to install. Lit up the whole truck perfectly and even the ground outside.

Shipping was super fast. I received my order two days after making it.

Looking forward to doing future business!

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Received and installed my interior lights. They are 10x brighter than stock. I love them.

I also ordered the trunk LED strip. Took about 10 minutes to install. Lit up the whole truck perfectly and even the ground outside.

Shipping was super fast. I received my order two days after making it.

Looking forward to doing future business!
:) thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback - we appreciate it.

Enjoy your LEDs and let us know if you need any help or have any questions in the future.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI

Wannabridin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta Wagon, 5-spd, Desert Beige
Could you PM me a price for all my interior lights on my MK4 wagon? Also, would the trunk light work well for a wagon? I'd also need the license plate lights. And reverse lights too.

Thank you!!!