www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You




Go Back   TDIClub Forums > TDI Model Specific Discussions Areas > VW MKV-A5 Golf/Jettas

VW MKV-A5 Golf/Jettas Discussions area for A5/MkV Jetta/Golf (2005/2006 PD and 2009 CR).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old November 8th, 2018, 07:26   #1
EspElement
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: St Louis
TDI(s): Jetta
Default 06 VW Jetta Wiper Blades missing spots

Good day! I just got my first VW car this week. I am so excited for my new baby. I went to get new blades for it, and bought some Trico ONYX blades yet, they are missing spots. I suspect this isn't the new blade, but the arm or the spring on the arm. Can you guys give me a suggestion here? I feel the first place to go is get a new spring to pull the arm down, but I cannot find where to buy this. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joshua
EspElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2018, 15:21   #2
ExhibitA
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Long Beach
TDI(s): VW BUG
Default

https://www.vwpartsprime.com/ has amazing deals on genuine OEM VW parts with the factory warranty. They are legit! Hope this helps out.
ExhibitA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2018, 00:46   #3
JettaTDIBlack
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Brandon, FL
Fuel Economy: 38.88mpg (City) ? (Highway)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspElement View Post
Good day! I just got my first VW car this week. I am so excited for my new baby. I went to get new blades for it, and bought some Trico ONYX blades yet, they are missing spots. I suspect this isn't the new blade, but the arm or the spring on the arm. Can you guys give me a suggestion here? I feel the first place to go is get a new spring to pull the arm down, but I cannot find where to buy this. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joshua

The Rain-X Latitude blades work great on my VW. But, I always buy Rain-X blades.


*Not a Rain-X shill, but will take their money to promote something I believe in.*
JettaTDIBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2018, 17:40   #4
EspElement
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: St Louis
TDI(s): Jetta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettaTDIBlack View Post
The Rain-X Latitude blades work great on my VW. But, I always buy Rain-X blades.


*Not a Rain-X shill, but will take their money to promote something I believe in.*
Awesome! I went up there and returned them for these and they work 100 times better. Thanks!!!

No need to get arms or springs. Yay!!
EspElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2018, 01:54   #5
JettaTDIBlack
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Brandon, FL
Fuel Economy: 38.88mpg (City) ? (Highway)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspElement View Post
Awesome! I went up there and returned them for these and they work 100 times better. Thanks!!!

No need to get arms or springs. Yay!!
Yay! These really are the pain free option for blades. Just takes seconds to get them on.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
JettaTDIBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wiper blades for 2010 Jetta Brag251 VW MKVI-A6 Golf family including Jetta SportWagen (~ 2010-2014) 12 November 20th, 2015 13:14
My original VW windshield wiper blades out lasted: Bam VW Passat Family (NMS and B7) TDIs (2012+) 15 March 20th, 2015 09:04
VW wiper blades? lisa_j VW MKIV-A4 TDIs (VE and PD) 19 August 13th, 2007 13:04
Replacement wiper blades for A5 Jetta RichOxfordBlue VW MKV-A5 Golf/Jettas 7 August 10th, 2006 05:55
New VW Wiper Blades with Wear Indicator Michael Moore VW MKIV-A4 TDIs (VE and PD) 15 November 11th, 2002 17:27


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright - TDIClub Online LTD - 2017
Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Forum Rules | Disclaimer
TDIClub Online Ltd (TDIClub.com) is not affiliated with the VWoA or VWAG and is supported by contributions from viewers like you.
1996 - 2017, All Rights Reserved
Page generated in 0.16621 seconds with 12 queries
[Output: 68.72 Kb. compressed to 61.04 Kb. by saving 7.67 Kb. (11.17%)]