WTB TDI Jetta Wagon... MUST be 5 speed Manual

ig109

Veteran Member
TDI
F
Like the title says.. Anyone looking to sell one let me know.. I have looked at every single one for sale in the US and it seems that sellers don't want to take the time to answer questions so I will try to let them come to me..

Mileage doesn't scare me..

Prefer clear title but salvage doesn't bother me as long as it comes with an explanation..

Prefer silver but any other color will do..

Preferably with few to no mods done to car..

ALH or BEW doesn't matter just has to be manual trans..

I am even willing to work on one that doesn't run if the price is right..

Got read of our silver 04 years ago and have been kicking myself since.. Time to get read of my truck and get into something that does better than the teens..

I have been off this site for years but will be on here daily or multiple times a day until I find the right car..

7K absolute max

CASH IN HAND READY TO BUY...

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
BadNewsMike has on listed here for sale... Also, it would help if you put your LOCATION and/or how far you are willing to travel to get this wagon...

ig109

Veteran Member
TDI
F
I am going to look at one down south for sale tomorrow.. If that doesn't pan out I will be talking further with madmike..

thanks

BTW I am in Columbus IN and only willing to go about 10 hours so nothing west of Plains..

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Have you thought about buying one with an auto with low miles and doing a 5 speed swap? I've seen some pretty cherry autos with lower miles pop up...

ig109

Veteran Member
TDI
F
I have thought about that.. but I have sold my truck and need wheels that I don't have to have taken apart and worked on..

For once in my life I am trying to steer clear of a project..

skotlyc

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon 5sp
Jetta Wagon

I PM'd you last night with details. I have a black wagon 5sp that I'm looking to sell. Check your inbox for details and my phone number if you are interested.

Thanks,
Scott

JBjunior

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat Wagon/05 Passat Sedan/03 Jetta Wagon
I have thought about that.. but I have sold my truck and need wheels that I don't have to have taken apart and worked on..

For once in my life I am trying to steer clear of a project..
Should probably steer clear of a TDI then..... ;)