2000 Jetta TDI - 5 Spd. Low Miles, Tons of Maintenance

JDub8

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf 2.0 AVH
Interesting even if it does have 270,000 miles on the transmission and body. I dunno what it is but something about a cars frame/body having that high of mileage is a little off putting.

topfrog007

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4
Still available.

Let's recap:
You spend 3,500.00 you get a TDI (Plus extras) with 115,000 on engine +11MM IP. Perfectly driveable, nothing wrong with it. No CEL's. I personally believe this is a great deal and this car will last you a LONG time.

What are you waiting for, Send me your money now! =)

JimsR6

TDI
MK6 GTI. MK3 Jetta TDI. 2013 Yamaha R6
Move to the north east

Wish you were just a little closer. I'd jump on this in a second. But if you were in the north east this ad would have been up for 5 minutes before it sold.

kpl1228

TDI
looking to buy!
a) What were your plans for the Bilstein suspension and why did you get it? Is the current suspension pretty beat up or is there some life left?
b) extra set of tires and wheels....same size as what's on the car? Are the tires on the extra rims different than the ones on the car (snow tires etc)

topfrog007

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4
a) What were your plans for the Bilstein suspension and why did you get it? Is the current suspension pretty beat up or is there some life left?
b) extra set of tires and wheels....same size as what's on the car? Are the tires on the extra rims different than the ones on the car (snow tires etc)
First off, I'm not a mechanic. In my opinion the current suspension does just fine, but I have no idea when or if it was ever replaced so I picked up the Bilsteins to put on. My place was to put the on Wolfsburg rims and the Bilsteins at one time and pay for one alignment.

However, I'm still waiting on that 4th wolfsburg rim... I don't want to pay for two alignments.

The woflsburg rims are 16" I believe, while the wheels/tires on the car now are 15".

Hope that helps.

kerrige

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Wow I wish it was oct 15th I would buy this for sure. (That's when 60% of my yearly income is paid)