Anybody get a 3.0 appt yet that has a former owner

Motodude

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 q7tdi. 2012 q7tdi
I have 1 w a former owner and I havent even gotten offer yet. I submited it before others I already have appts for.

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
Same exact situation here. Got appointments already for cars but one with previous owner is still processing. I really hope it's because they are actually checking that claim.

Motodude

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 q7tdi. 2012 q7tdi
Same exact situation here. Got appointments already for cars but one with previous owner is still processing. I really hope it's because they are actually checking that claim.

Thing that sux is they have until july 1st to provide docs so we may not hear anything until then?? That would be a downer.

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
Yes I have one gen 1 that has a former owner claim, and scheduled the appointment for buyback.

I wish VW will provide evidence to show that claim is valid since all happened so fast. 5k+ is not chump change for me.

Michael A

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Touareg TDI Executive
Same here, I have 2 2012 Touareg TDI's, 1 without former owner claim has already been scheduled for buyback, the other with the former owner claim I have yet to receive an offer.
I am so close to pulling the trigger on a 2013-2015 Cayenne Diesel ....

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 2013 Passat SE 6Man
Same here, I have 2 2012 Touareg TDI's, 1 without former owner claim has already been scheduled for buyback, the other with the former owner claim I have yet to receive an offer.
I am so close to pulling the trigger on a 2013-2015 Cayenne Diesel ....
Why wouldn't you just buy the Cayenne, money in the bank with the Touareg's...

Michael A

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Touareg TDI Executive
I just might, I have to figure out what to do with my wife's car, technically the Cayenne would replacing it.

dunerking

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI
Going to love the Cayenne diesel. We've had ours since August and it's a pleasure. I'd like to reprogram it after the fix to help out the potential MPG and Power loss. But I'll cross that bridge when it's time.

az7000'

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI (gone), 2014 Passat TDI (gone), 2014 Touareg TDI (Amazing!)
We have an appointment for the first 1/2 of the payment for the "fix" for our 2014 Touareg the second week in July.

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
Just got a formal offer letter for a car with previous owner. Restitution is still 50% which SUCKS. I got it from original owner AFTER 2/31/17 so no idea whats going on.

Gonna submit it as-is and hope for the best.

opsx

TDI
tdi
Just got a formal offer letter for a car with previous owner. Restitution is still 50% which SUCKS. I got it from original owner AFTER 2/31/17 so no idea whats going on.

Gonna submit it as-is and hope for the best.
Same here with 50% restitution and previous owner claim that should be invalid. Hopefully we get a "top up!"

az7000'

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI (gone), 2014 Passat TDI (gone), 2014 Touareg TDI (Amazing!)
July 10th for a 14 Touareg, yes, numbers reflect a PO filed.

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
Got appointments for 2 more cars with previous owner claims. Oh well, still making decent money.