Please clarify Audi A7

Leafnut73

TDI
Audi Q7
Hi guys,
I found a dealership here in Seattle selling and A7 TDI. I want to make sure that I am going about this the right way.
Question number one: Is Audi allowed to sell used A7 TDIs?
Question number two: assuming that they can sell this TDI, would I be eligible for any of the dieselgate by Back/reimbursement checks at this stage?
Question number three: assuming that I am eligible, how can I ensure that there hasn't already been a claim on this car that would prevent me from receiving this full reimbursement/buyback?
I'm sure these questions have been answered before, so I appreciate in advance the time you spend clarifying this for me.

bhuizer

TDI
2014 Toureg TDI, 2014 Q5 TDI, Past: 2012 Touareg TDI, 2012 Jetta TDI
Hi guys,
I found a dealership here in Seattle selling and A7 TDI. I want to make sure that I am going about this the right way.
Question number one: Is Audi allowed to sell used A7 TDIs?
Question number two: assuming that they can sell this TDI, would I be eligible for any of the dieselgate by Back/reimbursement checks at this stage?
Question number three: assuming that I am eligible, how can I ensure that there hasn't already been a claim on this car that would prevent me from receiving this full reimbursement/buyback?
I'm sure these questions have been answered before, so I appreciate in advance the time you spend clarifying this for me.
Yes, Audi can sell pre-owned (Non-CPO) vehicles.

Yes, you would be potentially eligible for full reimbursement (at best) or partial reimbursement (at worst) depending on the vehicle history (date of sale, previous owners, etc)

You can submit the VIN through the Audi Claims Portal

Motodude

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 q7tdi. 2012 q7tdi
Just bought a 2014 A7 tdi prestige s line w 54,000 for 32,400 otd. Crazy!!!!! already ran it theu the website and will be getting $9669 back w the fix plus $1500 bosch money. Gonna get a killer A7 tdi for $21,000 otd worst case and the buyback is $80,000 if that happens. That is INSANE!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Happy dude right now

surfstar

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf & Passat - sold | 2016 GSW TSI
^nice!

FYI the 2010 Q7 in Long Beach is a buyback, but showed up in their sales inventory - hoping to save them a bunch of phone calls.