FS: 1999.5 VW Jetta TDI (WV/NoVa)

glitch1985

TDI
99.5 Jetta
FS: 1999.5 VW Jetta TDI (WV/NoVa) **SOLD**

Selling my 99.5 Jetta that I bought a few months ago and don't need anymore. It's been a good car in the limited time that I've had it. I daily drove it from Inwood WV to Springfield VA 3 days a week for 3 months and didn't have any issues until the last day I drove it when it went into limp mode and has been sitting since then. It's drive-able and I am willing to meet up to 2 hours away. It currently has a valid Virginia inspection until June 2017 but will probably need work (parts have been purchased and will come with the car including front struts, front wheel hubs and bearings). It has a rebuilt title and has been leaking one drop of oil every time I move it. I am hoping to get around $500.
p.s. All body damage you see in the pictures was there when I bought it but does not affect drive ability.

Last edited:

williambill

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
How many miles? Can you elaborate on the rebuilt title? Also, is it Manual or automatic transmission?

Last edited:

glitch1985

TDI
99.5 Jetta
Wow I can't believe I missed the basics. Roughly 280k currently with a manual 5 speed transmission. The only thing I know about the rebuilt title is that it was totaled by an insurance company and the previous previous owner had somebody fix everything to get it to pass the state inspection process for rebuilt vehicles.

Edit: mileage picture

Last edited: