West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - October 2017

InfoSec

Veteran Member
Could have said that fact up front to save some of this chatter.

Here's what you need off Rocketchip's site then:

Mon - Fri. 9am - 4:30pm
(717) 676-8755

That should be Eastern Time zone as he lives in Pennsylvania. I was out at his place once a few years back.

Who cares about the friggin chatter. Loosen up, dude.

michTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta and 2015 GSW MT
I am planning on being there. I have some 17 inch wheels that came off my daughters 2003 Jetta-very nice looking-but I don't know what brand (put on by previous owner), that I would like to sell. If interested PM me and I can send you some pics.

DarrinGT

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI 2 Dr, 2001 VW Jetta TDI
Hey Kirk I am planning on bring Sarge, Please put me down for a t
une as well. Looking forward to it! Thanks!

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
All TDI's - No gassers! Luxo-Tourer = 13 Passat (hands down, the nicest car we've ever owned), Most fun = MK4 Golf
I am planning on being there. I have some 17 inch wheels that came off my daughters 2003 Jetta-very nice looking-but I don't know what brand (put on by previous owner), that I would like to sell. If interested PM me and I can send you some pics.

glad you can make it Clay!

Kirk

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
All TDI's - No gassers! Luxo-Tourer = 13 Passat (hands down, the nicest car we've ever owned), Most fun = MK4 Golf
So is the wheel guy planning on coming or not?
yes, he is planning on being there, but it sounds like 8 wheels is about a full enough day for him, so again (like the tuning work) this will be first come first served.

KIrk

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Is anything planned for Friday evening for the early arrivers?

Franko6

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Jetta, 99, Silver`
I got more than a few reasons to be up there. Some injector installs... Pick up New-to-me CNC MACHINE!! Watch for the rollout on that before the end of October... New services and parts.

And of course, I'm looking forward to rubbing elbows with some of the people.

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
I got more than a few reasons to be up there.
And of course, I'm looking forward to rubbing elbows with some of the people.
Now true! Half the time your hands are dirty so the elbow rubbing is necessary - LOL! Looking forward to seeing you again! :cool:

jonahkuzma

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI GL Platinum Grey
Panzer Skid Plate Anybody

MK5/MK6 Panzer
I’m likely heading to Kirk’s for the Fall GTG. Let me know if any attending are interested in my new Panzer Skid Plate and I can line up bringing it.

Brand new, still in box, never installed. I bought this for my 2013 Jetta Sportwagen TDi, however never installed due to the VW scandal & subsequent buyback.

DieselGeek has on sale right now for $250.00+shipping.

Make a solid offer and shoot me back your contact info and I’ll get back to you.

I’m in Michigan, Rockford TDi Guy is having a GTG soon and could be a good place to hook up. Otherwise shipping/meeting (within reason) can be arranged.

Check DeiselGeek website for fitment specs; I believe this will fit far more than a Sportwagen.

Thanks,

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
got my hotel booked in Grand rapids for the weekend. see everyone there!

pkhoury

That guy with the goats
TDI
2013 JSW, 2003 Jetta Ute, 2 x 2002 Golf, 2000 Golf
Even though I'm in Central Texas, I'm fixin to be there Kirk. Also, I might have to park on the side of the road. I know your lot is big, but I'll be towing a 5x10 aluminum livestock trailer behind me (to pick up two miniature cows the next day somewhere else in MI).

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
Even though I'm in Central Texas, I'm fixin to be there Kirk. Also, I might have to park on the side of the road. I know your lot is big, but I'll be towing a 5x10 aluminum livestock trailer behind me (to pick up two miniature cows the next day somewhere else in MI).
Paul,

It'll be good to see you again, and you will definitely earn the "furthest traveled to the GTG" award this year.

Kirk

Boostdcrx91

TDI
Looking for one
Ok so just a update, I will most likely be doing a 1.5 tune with egr and actuator delete.

Thanks
Kevin

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
Hmm
I'm just down the road. I might stop in.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
Paul,

It'll be good to see you again, and you will definitely earn the "furthest traveled to the GTG" award this year.

Kirk
Jason - maybe you can shoot for the "least miles traveled to the GTG award" as a counterpoint to Paul's award since you say you are just down the road? :p

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
I'll throw my hat in for that one, 14 miles, beer won't even get warm

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Kirk, are we permitted to attend in the Journey since car seats are the size of Fiat's?

Gordon Peterson

Veteran Member
TDI
1959 Ford F100 TDI ALH conversion
Ok... So I am going to claim and own the shortest distance traveled. 2.3 miles by Diesel.. 1.3 miles by crow.. ;)