Looking to buy a 2016 a7 quattro tdi

tdi_sport

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 pd tdi sport (limited edition) platinum grey and a 1996 dodge cummins diesel 4x4 5sp lots of mods and a 335d stock for now.
After a chat with one of the owners if a local dealership i learned that his dealership has four or more quarentined audi a7 tdi's with zero miles on them. They have sat for a year and they may be sold in due time.

Now the guy says wiring anf fuses and batteries and tyres and breaks are all fried and that the cars will need a bit if work before being considered roadworthy.

I cant see them asking anything near full price. Im told by him a few already have recieved deposits.

What are the thoughts of this forum in regards to buying one of these newer tdi's. Im afraid these are the very last of their kind fir NA

Armourbl

TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4DR
Why would all of that be fried from just sitting there? Sounds like fluff for the sale if you ask me. I've bought plenty of new, last year's model vehicles that were sitting on the lot without an issue like the ones you listed.

ben

Michael1

TDI
MkVI, Mark 4, A4
When looking to acquire a new machine, check from Casr gurus, Edmunds, Autotrader. These are very reputable sources.

stealthTDI

TDI
'03 Jetta GLS TDI,5sp,blk/blk,@127k traded for '09 Jetta TDI,2.0L CR,DSG,blk/blk(VW buyback 02/03/17)@197k;Replaced w/2017 Audi A4 Prestige quattro 2.0T blk/blk;'16 Passat R-Line(wife's);'05 Passat TDI(sold);'05 Ford F350 6.0 crewcab duallie.
After a chat with one of the owners if a local dealership i learned that his dealership has four or more quarentined audi a7 tdi's with zero miles on them. They have sat for a year and they may be sold in due time.

Now the guy says wiring anf fuses and batteries and tyres and breaks are all fried and that the cars will need a bit if work before being considered roadworthy.

I cant see them asking anything near full price. Im told by him a few already have recieved deposits.

What are the thoughts of this forum in regards to buying one of these newer tdi's. Im afraid these are the very last of their kind fir NA
I have also been actively looking to purchase a NOS 2016 AUDI A6 TDI Prestige. A dealer has offered me one for 56k w/ a M.S.R.P. of 71k. The car is untitled w/ 2k on the odometer. I would appreciate any and all feedback on this offer. As always Thx in advance.

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
I have also been actively looking to purchase a NOS 2016 AUDI A6 TDI Prestige. A dealer has offered me one for 56k w/ a M.S.R.P. of 71k. The car is untitled w/ 2k on the odometer. I would appreciate any and all feedback on this offer. As always Thx in advance.
Seems like about going rate. 20% off MSRP

My brother just picked up a used 15 A7 Prestige. The thing is sick!

stealthTDI

TDI
'03 Jetta GLS TDI,5sp,blk/blk,@127k traded for '09 Jetta TDI,2.0L CR,DSG,blk/blk(VW buyback 02/03/17)@197k;Replaced w/2017 Audi A4 Prestige quattro 2.0T blk/blk;'16 Passat R-Line(wife's);'05 Passat TDI(sold);'05 Ford F350 6.0 crewcab duallie.
That’s too much.

BarryT82, I believe you are correct. It seems that 25%-30% below MSRP is more in line as to what should be offered by any of these AUDI dealerships. The problem is we need a reliable source that we can use to find out what are the current AUDI promotions. These promotions would include special ARP% financing & MSRP% discounts as they relate to NOS TDI's in stock. I look forward to hearing any & all feedback on this subject. As always, Thx in advance.