Thank you Fred!!

BrianHarrison

TDIClub Enthusiast, Registered Vendor , w/Business
TDI
Golf GLS TDI 2005, Touareg V10 TDI 2004
Thank you Fred, for creating the Atlantic Canada Regional Section. We have a high per capita on TDI owners here and now have a place to discuss topics of a regional nature.
Perhaps we can all try to make a showing at the Maritime VW Owners Club , annual Show and Shine planned for June 2004. It would be good to see a diesel section there and meet some of the enthusiasts that have been posting already.

Last edited:

Mike H

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI Comfortline
I second that. And thanks for a great site in general.

So now that we have a place to discuss important local topics, I want to know what's up with Tim Hortons. How come they only have 4 stale donuts to choose from even 1st thing in the morning? :rolleyes: You know you get much better coffee and donuts at Irving than Tims. Go for the diesel, stay for the coffe and donuts. :grin:

-Mike

Rammstein

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf 92 D
Welcome on board Brian, fellow moderator! :grin:

I've never been east of Québec city, so you might see me at some of the GTG's... :cool:

Halifax is only 1225 km from Montréal!

So close, one day to go, one day to get back! :D

Maritimer

TDI
2012 Touareg previous;2000 Golf
Good day everyone back East. I`m a maritimer (from the Miramichi) transplanted in Montreal. I make it back home (Miramichi and/or Halifax) 3-4 times a year and I`m glad you quys have your own section so know I can check what`s going on back home before I head back.

For any of you sport fans; did you catch that double ovetime UNB vs St FX CIS hockey final

cloute

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 2003 TDI GLS
Hey guys I'm moving next month in your province! I'm originally from Québec and been posted to Greenwood.

I hope I'll meet other tdi lover up there! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

See you there /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Maritimer

TDI
2012 Touareg previous;2000 Golf
We meet every tuesday at Orange Julep on Decarie in Montreal. Stop by if you`re in the area.

Take care

3800rpmDiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta Wgn 5spd w/ mods, '03 Wgn 5spd stock, '05 Passat Wgn - chainless.
Hi Everyone:

New to the HRM (but grew up in Fredericton, and went to NSCC in the Valley for 2 years). Just moved back - my old TDI got wrote off in BC just before we moved home. So, at some point I will get another one.

Just browsing the threads here - there doesn't appear to be many in the 'Atlantic Canada' section - definately not as many as a year or two ago when I was an owner & frequented all forums... Is there a way to display older threads?

Rob_MacCara

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi Q3 gasser
Welcome Back - it's only cause Sportsguy moved away that it seems like there are fewer people on now. Don't get too excited, though - he still pops his head back in from time to time...
You should also be able to find posts in the Atlantic forum going back to 2004. Try changing the Display Options for the forum.