• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Buyer/seller feedback thread

Sideoiler

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS TDI Wagon, 5-spd, Indigo Blue
I bought from: Lanp900
I purchased: OEM VW Euroswitch.
Date of Transaction: June 4, 2012.
Comments: Thanks for the smooth transaction, great communication, and speedy/secure shipping.

davidlp

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf Sportwagen 2015 Blue Silk
I Bought From: johnwoo
Date of Transaction: 6/2012
Comments: All went smoothly, VAG-Com works fine.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
Seller: ItsaDiesel
Purchased: ALH rods and pistons
Date: July 2012
Comments: Fast shipping, packaged well, ........ no complaints!

TDI-JAY

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Sportwagen 6M
I Bought From: daniel.
Date of Transaction: 7/2012
Comments: Awesome to deal with. Bought a PD-150 Intake with a race pipe. Fast shipping, product is outstanding.

D-Cell_Mekanick

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Honda Civic SE
I purchased from: volksman1950
Date of transaction: 7/2012
Comment: manuals are just as described. Thank you volksman1950!

Last edited:

rholcomb79

TDI
2006 Jetta - BRM - 5-Speed
Thanks TDI Club and Myco!!

I purchased from: Myco
Date of transaction: 7/20/2012
Comment: Myco had listed his wife's 2006 Jetta BRM. The car had some mechanical and cosmetic issues in which he fully informed me and made clear even before I made a trip to look at the car. Once there the car was everything I expected, he and his wife were very enjoyable to discuss TDI's with. They have owned multiple.

Myco is a great guy and provided full disclosure of the car he was selling.

TDI-JAY

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Sportwagen 6M
I BOUGHT from : Jetta ,97
Date of Transaction: 8/3/12
Comments: Bought a FIS MK4 cluster - paid for on 8/2 & had it on 8/3! Was in perfect condition, great seller to deal with. A++ seller.

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
I purchased from: Witchcraftz
Date of transaction: 7/12
Comment: Purchased BEW PD head. Smooth easy transaction. No surprises. Recommended. A+++

TDI_ROLLER

TDI
2010 Jetta SW TDI
I purchased from: GTDI4
Date of transaction: 8/2012
Feedback: Very positive transaction, no issues, good communication.
Comment: Purchased Cat Fuel Filter Kit

blackty

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta tdi (sold)--2005 Jetta 2.5 Tiptronic---1993 GMC Typhoon---2003 2500HD Silverado---2012 WRX Wagon
Purchased from:GotEuroCorrado
Date:8/12
Comments:purchased cooling fans and shroud unit. Received in 2 days. Didn't hook it up yet. Having head issues.

Bczuk

Veteran Member
TDI
LWB Samurai - 2001 Jetta
Info: daniel.
Date of Transaction: 8/14/12
Comments: I bought a PD150 intake with Racepipe and everything went great and product was shipped quick

isonic

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf 4door 5spd
I Bought an 11mm Pump from : TDI-JAY
Date of Transaction: End of July
Comments: Product was in great condition, packaging was excellent. Only negative part was that it took a week and a half longer to recieve the part than I was inititally told. Not a big deal but TDI-JAY was not responding to PM's until I got in touch with another member who personally knows TDI-JAY and was able to get me a response. I would still buy from TDI-JAY but make sure to get his email address from him as he doesn't always answer PM's.

baja_brewer

Veteran Member
TDI
1980 Rabbit Pickup (1.6 IDI), 1990 Corrado TDI, 2010 Audi A5
I bought from: Bczuk
I purchased: 11mm pump
Date of transaction: August 2012
Comments: He was communicative, including after the part had been recieved to make sure everything was okay. Went out of his way to include a plug for the pump that was not listed as part of the sale since I would need it to swap onto an older engine. He was crossing the boarder to ship the part so shipping time was about a week after payment, but he kept in touch the entire time so I didn't worry that he ran off with my money.

Blindsider

TDI
10 JSW and 15 Golf dsg
Avoid s.pavel6

I ATTEMPTED TO BUY from: s.pavel6
I ATTEMPTED TO purchased: 2002 Golf
Date of GETTING SCREWED: August 16, 2012.
Comments: After agreeing on a price for his car and knowing I had put insurance on the car, received money from a loan and purchased a one way plane ticket to pick the car up he sold it to someone else. And how did I find out about this? Sitting in the terminal ready to board my flight via a text message. Wouldn't answer his phone or give an explanation. He's a coward and a liar. Avoid at all costs and is a POS pock mark in the VW/TDI community.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=360465&highlight=golf+glx

crzyjt

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW TDI
I bought ID Parts Upper IC Pipe from bagdwag.
Date of Transaction: 2012/07/30
Comments: Seller never sent package. He had multiple excuses, including that he was waiting for a replacement part, although there was no mention of this until after payment sent. I sent a message in late August asking for a refund if the parts hadn't shipped, and I received no response.

baja_brewer

Veteran Member
TDI
1980 Rabbit Pickup (1.6 IDI), 1990 Corrado TDI, 2010 Audi A5
I bought from: Frans
I bought: An engine cover with mounting brackets
Date of Transaction: June 2012
Comments: Frans responded to my WTB ad, got me pictures and a killer price. Included hardware for mounting brackets and shipped quickly despite the fact that it was coming from Europe. Recently informed me he might be going for Vendor status - fully recommend him.

azerite

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Wagon, 2005 jetta
Skid Plate from bagdwag.
Date of Transaction: August 2012
Comments: Seller first wanted more than they posted on forums. I sent paypal payment claiming he "never received it" i logged a dispute only to find that paypal was able to converse with him just fine. He claimed his account was hacked, complete lie. Logged another dispute for non-delivery.

Last edited:

liv2ryde

TDI
00' Jetta
I bought from: Daniel
I bought: Pd150 Intake Manifold with Racepipe
Date of Transaction: Aug 2012
Comments: Daniel was quick to respond after a three week "dry spell" of my activity on the this site. Package came in quick time traveling halfway around the world. Parts installed today, only issue was boosting psi blew the gasket off between manifold and racepipe...nothing a little "liquid Gasket" didnt fix! Thanks!
Will buy from agian given the chance.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Well.....sorry about your welcome to the club. Looks like someone owes you some $$ for airline ticket and other expenses. Karma is a bit*h...

I ATTEMPTED TO BUY from: s.pavel6
I ATTEMPTED TO purchased: 2002 Golf
Date of GETTING SCREWED: August 16, 2012.
Comments: After agreeing on a price for his car and knowing I had put insurance on the car, received money from a loan and purchased a one way plane ticket to pick the car up he sold it to someone else. And how did I find out about this? Sitting in the terminal ready to board my flight via a text message. Wouldn't answer his phone or give an explanation. He's a coward and a liar. Avoid at all costs and is a POS pock mark in the VW/TDI community.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=360465&highlight=golf+glx

blackty

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta tdi (sold)--2005 Jetta 2.5 Tiptronic---1993 GMC Typhoon---2003 2500HD Silverado---2012 WRX Wagon
I purchased from:richard78
I purchased an alh head a few months ago.
Transaction went flawlessly
Head is damaged and has to be sent to Frank for repairs. Richard78 has not been on since June, and hasn't returned voicemail or email, either.

mogly

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV TDI + B5.5V AVF/01E
WS70 Blizzak snow tires from bagdwag.
Date of Transaction: This year
Comments: Seller advertised the tires as new under 5000 miles or so. No pictures so I understand caveat emptor. I spoke with him via telephone and he assured me of their near new condition. I paid his asking price of $300 shipped. Paid via paypal. He texts me later and claims the shipping is way more than he thought and he'd need additional funds. Somehow I agreed to this. Doh. Get the tires. Two are 90%, two hold air- little to no tread. I immediately call and he won't answer his phone nor emails. I opened a dispute with paypal and somehow they sided with him? All I requested from him was 50% rebate. No point in shipping the tires back. I got nothing.

Buyers be forewarned about this character. Read his other various negative feedback. He doesn't belong on here.

Rob

witchcraftz

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI
Bought: Ross Tech KII-USB
Date of Transaction: 2012/09/01
Comments: Shipped quickly, good seller, would buy from him again.

wolfejam03

TDI
1998 Jetta- 304, 500+ miles, Non TDI-82 Caddy
I bought from: Daniel
I bought: Pd130 Intake Manifold with Racepipe
Date of Transaction: Jul/Aug 2012
Comments: Very patient individual and takes care of the customer. I was away from home on the other side of the world and he still worked with me. Parts were waiting for me at home clean and ready to go on.

Thank you!!

azerite

Veteran Member
TDI
I purchased from:sputterputz
I purchased a set of vr6 spindles
The post office was late in getting the stuff to me, but sputterputz was excellent to deal with.

azerite

Veteran Member
TDI
I purchased from: Kingcodez
Eurojet SMIC
Came promptly in great condition, just as described.

pedroYUL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat CVCA; 2015 GSW CRUA; 2012 wagon CJAA; 2004 wagon BEW
I purchased from: theFATman
Bentley in CD and KEY-USB VCDS

First he changed the price of the items (50+100) to 175 combined after I said I would take both at asking price http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=363711

Communication was really fluid until I paid (Sep 21). I filed a paypal complain at the end of week 2 of no communication (Oct 5), that make him resume communication. Package was sent Sep 28 (a full week after payment). I got the package today (Oct 15) in full working order though.

Last edited:

p377y7h33f

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5-Speed in Tornado Red
There seems to be a increase in negative feedback latelly. Members screwing fellow members. Real Bummer.
you have to consider that members who are happy with their purchases usually don't bother mentioning the transaction, unless specifically asked to.