Malone DSG Transmission Tuning March 2012

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Hi guys, we are expecting to have the loaner tool for tuning DSG transmissions around the first week of March 2012.

With this tool we will be able to provide tuning of your DSG transmission, which is not something that is readily available, the waiting time for the loaner tools is several months.

We are located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, but if there is enough demand we may sponsor a G2G in the Fort Meyers area.

Please e-mail me if you want a tune, I can put you on a notify list in my e-mail, I cannot do that easily through PMs.

Newzboys@gmail.com

VWBeamer

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
How much to load a tune on my car, I have a stage 4 and want stage 5. Mark sent me the tune, but I don't have the loader. I have to pay him when I load it on the car, but I could pay you to load it.

Thing is i need to go from stock to PD150 injectors at the same time.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Update, probably looking at more like mid-March for the DSG loaner tool, we'll see.

DSG Tuning can:
-DSG mode shift later if desired
-Can also make Sport mode shift earlier.
Originally Posted by Mark@MaloneTuning
Depending on the DSG mechatronic unit, the following is possible:
D Mode = 3000 RPM shift point, even at WOT.
S Mode = 4000 or 4500 RPM shift point.

In some cases the D mode seems to shift pretty late at partial load, despite the fact that the TDI reaches peak torque at very low RPM. It may feel like the DSG was programmed for a higher RPM gas car or bigger turbo. Thus I can make D mode shift earlier during partial load. For example shift at 2300 RPM instead of 2500 RPM at 40% load, and shift at 2700 RPM instead of 3000 RPM at 70% load. Lower RPM in daily driving means potentially better fuel economy and reduced cylinder wear.

Cheers,
Mark
DSG mod has also greatly improved the drivability with no harsh thumping changes on kick-down or at max rpm. Gear changes are super smooth now and significantly better than I could have ever achieve consistently with an manual transmission.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
The DSG tool will be with me in South Florida this week, please email me if you are interested in CR or DSG tunes. :D