VAGCOM, VAGCOM Where Art Thou?

Bmarc

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
Anyone in the Halifax to Truro area have a vagcom and could meet with me for a quick tune up next week, just need a quick little adjustment done when I get my chip back from Jeff next wednesday if everything goes right.

Thanks,
Brad

Bmarc

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
Won't be happening its to cold for me outside and I don't want to snap the plastic. I went out to take the ecu out monday and the windshield wiper would not come off for me and the plastic wouldn't come off either and my ass was freezing so I just gave up and decided to wait for warmer weather. I hate not having a heated garage to work in

Brad

Fyrman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta, 2001, Black
If you guys want to meet out here at my place, feel free. Heated garage, place to sit and drink your beer. (Place for ME to sit and drink your beer, that should read!!
)

Andrew knows where I am. Maybe Sat afternoon?

Give me a shout.

aburchell44

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 TDI Wagon For Sale
If you guys want to meet out here at my place, feel free. Heated garage, place to sit and drink your beer. (Place for ME to sit and drink your beer, that should read!!
)

Give me a shout.
Tuning box, easy to install

Fyrman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta, 2001, Black
)

Give me a shout.
Tuning box, easy to install
I'll take one as rent for the garage!! New tuning box... Mmmmmm.