A4 B7 2.0TDI Quattro (DMF rattle over 470nm on dyno)

a4b7

TDI
A4 b7 2.0tdi
a4 b7 2.0TDI BPW pd140 quattro 6 speed manual transmission code JEE
bv43 turbo FMIC
Hello , i got my car remapped with BV43 turbo and FMIC and got these results
215 bhp @ 3375 rpm
470nm @ 3318rpm
first remap had more torque and it started at lower rpm range , flywheel started to rattle on dyno on around 3000rpm. I got installed new sachs clutch and new sachs Dual Mass Flywheel and the rattle dissapeared , then i told my tuner let's try to add more torque and move it on lower rpm then the rattle happened again we mapped car back at first results and rattle dissapeared.
My tuner told me that if we find clutch/dmf solution more power can be unleashed.
I personally would like to have torque at lower rpm range.
As i understand the oem DMF can't handle that much torque since the car has originally 320nm not 470nm.
the single mass flywheel isn't an option since the rattling and noises will drive me crazy since the car is daily driver.
Is there any other solutions for the DMF?
can DMF from 3.0TDI be used?
or swapping out transmission from 3.0TDI on my b7 2.0tdi?
any other DMF swap from other car?

hope you guys can help me out :)
thank you!

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
No uprated DMF i am afraid ! Sachs SRE is decent clutch although up to 500Nm the stock LUK is able to hold the torque- not for long though !
3.0 Tdi DMF will not fit- its a different design... Shifting torque higher up the rev range is actually a good thing !

a4b7

TDI
A4 b7 2.0tdi
No uprated DMF i am afraid ! Sachs SRE is decent clutch although up to 500Nm the stock LUK is able to hold the torque- not for long though !
3.0 Tdi DMF will not fit- its a different design... Shifting torque higher up the rev range is actually a good thing !

sad there is no solution for dmf :(

i considered sre clutch , but ill see how long stock sachs clutch kit lasts i don't launch car hard either i go wot after 2krpm when clutch is engaged .

Why you think shifting torque higher up the rev range is good thing?
diesels are known for having low rpm-range massive torque in city driving thats awesome.:)

a4b7

TDI
A4 b7 2.0tdi
BPW have 550 or 560PDE.
How Long is the Duration to get 215bhp?
Sorry i don't know that info :(

after the remap i had 215 bhp and 470nm. but i had hollowed out dpf now i installed a proper downpipe and car pulls even harder than before + i will install ecs-tuning kohelfaser cold air intake on my 2.0tdi then ill dyno the car again to see if i got some more ponies:)