Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2015 Touareg TDI
Last edited:

Diesl

Veteran Member
TDI
'78 Golf Diesel (long gone); 2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI w/ DSG
I don't have a VCDS, but maybe you should just wait until it hits 18 gram and does the filter burn off automatically?

edjet

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDi,
Contact Ross-Tech? Do you have the licensed Vag-Com? The will help out if yo do.

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
...just use the code shown in the Security Access menu. ;) Coding-2 isn't relevant here.

Thank you, but I am not familiar with the Security Access menu, Don't know where I can find that.

Can you explain this a bit please?

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI

Sebastian

Vendor
The instructions you were originally referring to don't apply to your engine to begin with, the EDC17 (CAT/CAS) engines have a slightly different scheme for regeneration. This is why I wrote Coding-2 (which is the designated name of the Login function when accessing your control module) isn't relevant.

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
The instructions you were originally referring to don't apply to your engine to begin with, the EDC17 (CAT/CAS) engines have a slightly different scheme for regeneration. This is why I wrote Coding-2 (which is the designated name of the Login function when accessing your control module) isn't relevant.

Ah that makes sense. I will hookup to the touareg later on and look around in the security access.

Finding the code for the DPF Regeneration in security access, is it easy to see/detect or would it be more complex to find?

Sorry for all the questions, I am still pretty new with VCDS as far as the more technical things go.

Thank you

edit: sorry Sebastian, I am a bit confused. I am reading your ONLINE DEMO/MANUAL - Securty access Screen.

So once I click on Security Access, it will prompt me for the Security Access Key.

Now I am a bit confused with, how can i find my security access key? Since the PIN/SKC key seems to be not used anymore since 2005.

Thank you

Last edited:

Sebastian

Vendor
PIN/SKC and a general Security Access Code like this are NOT related. While the PIN/SKC is immobilizer related and specific for each vehicle/car, all general codes are generic enough to apply to all identically equippped models/engines/control modules.

As for the how, you'll see a similar suggestion popping up as shown on this coding screen.

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
Hello Sebastian,

So I went to my dad's home where the Touareg is located.

I went into the Security Access menu and it shows this:

I put in the code 27971 and press Do it!.
I get the response that the code was accepted

But I am not sure where I should go now?
The car idles normal, nothing is different.

I am not sure how to start the DPF Regeneration process after this.

I was looking around and came across Basic Settings, which it shows the following:

Thank you

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
Does anybody know what these values under group 226 represent?

I am not sure what 1.0 | Error | 174.0 represent

Anybody?

laplonge

TDI
A6.2.7L Tdi
Hello everyone
I do not know if this problem has been solved, if so, thank you explained ?
I have exactly the same problem, A6 C6 V6 2.7L CANA. (same photo and error for "226")
impossible to perform a regeneration, procedure?
thank you

edit:solved for mot.CANA

Last edited: