Whitbread Performance Innovations. Product and service offerings

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
That new clutch is pretty. gonna go in a B5.5 I know of? :)
Not mine just yet. Will have some sort of upgraded material to handle all the added torque ;)

ejg3855

Veteran Member
TDI
1Z

With my new schedule leaving much less time to devote to my business, I've become unbelievably backed up with work/orders and I need to take care of my valued customers. Once again, I apologize for any issues this may cause anyone.

Need a queue or wait list :)

rspring

Veteran Member
TDI
09 Jetta CR; 2011 BMW 335D
Matt,

Would you recommend one of these clutches for a modded PD / 02M? I will be running about 400 ft lbs to all four wheels with limited slips f/r and need something that can hold that as wheel spin won't be a factor.

Thanks!

mlemorie

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta
I'm apologize for inconvenience this may cause, however from this time on, I will not be taking any new orders for fabricated parts, appointments for performance work/installs, or cylinder head porting. I will continue sale of any stocked parts or parts from companies I'm a distributor for.

With my new schedule leaving much less time to devote to my business, I've become unbelievably backed up with work/orders and I need to take care of my valued customers. Once again, I apologize for any issues this may cause anyone.
Perfect timing! I found this right after I hurt my car lol. Ah well. Hope that its a satisfying busy and not a soul draining one. Good luck man

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Matt- any budget GTB2260vk or GTB2056vk kits available ready to go for MKIV? Turbo/actuator/manifold/downpipe/intake pipe?

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
Chirstmas sale - PD H11 head stud kits $349 shipped. I have 3 sets remaining.

EDIT - All 3 sets sold.

Last edited:

keaton

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI-less ATM
what would you charge for BEW bodies and the right size tips for a 2260? (+80%? +100%?) I don't have BEW bodies for the core, I have BRM's. Unless you think I can run the BRM injector bodies with the next size in up in tips and still get the power i'm looking for.

current plan is
2260+colt stage 2 cam(or franko)+clutch +tune+ injectors. looking to do just bolt ons, if i have to open the motor then i will do some head work and head studs.

Whitbread

TDI
Several
Looking at my calendar and how many people have been calling me for mk4 dp's lately, I've decided to do a run of 8 (to the gentlemen I talked to today at lunch, I know I said otherwise at that moment, but I've changed my mind).

Will be a 2.5" 304SS pipe for any vnt15/17 based turbo. Despite offering many custom options before, to expedite this run, only options will be 02 bung (for bew's) and a reducer to stock size mid clamp or 2.5" exit. They will all be the same length and kitten free. Price is $360 shipped anywhere in the US.

Delivery will be 5-8 weeks in order of first come, first serve. Please send me an email to whitbreadperformance@gmail.com with your full name, shipping address, and phone number. If any info is left out I'll go the next person in line. Please don't send me a pm on here.

I'll post up when all 8 are spoken for.

Last edited:

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
All TDI's - No gassers! Luxo-Tourer = 13 Passat (hands down, the nicest car we've ever owned), Most fun = MK4 Golf
Looking at my calendar and how many people have been calling me for mk4 dp's lately, I've decided to do a run of 8 (to the gentlemen I talked to today at lunch, I know I said otherwise at that moment haha).

Haha, I remember the last time this was in effect,...;) glad I got one when I did!:p It's still a thing of beauty:D

Kirk

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
bet these don't last a day. Get them while you can fellas. you WON't be disappointed.

DJGonzo

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 2.0 BHW
Shoot. I need some big nozzles ASAP. Actually I need two sets.

A couple weeks as in over a month?

Riflesmith

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI 6M, 2015 Golf TDI 6A
Update?

Any news regarding who is on your list to purchase your run of downpipes?
Thanks.

maxmoo

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 golf, 2001 golf, 2000 beetle, 2003 wagon, 2004 golf, 2004 jetta, all diesels
Looking at my calendar and how many people have been calling me for mk4 dp's lately, I've decided to do a run of 8 (to the gentlemen I talked to today at lunch, I know I said otherwise at that moment, but I've changed my mind).

Will be a 2.5" 304SS pipe for any vnt15/17 based turbo. Despite offering many custom options before, to expedite this run, only options will be 02 bung (for bew's) and a reducer to stock size mid clamp or 2.5" exit. They will all be the same length and kitten free. Price is $360 shipped anywhere in the US.

Delivery will be 5-8 weeks in order of first come, first serve. Please send me an email to whitbreadperformance@gmail.com with your full name, shipping address, and phone number. If any info is left out I'll go the next person in line. Please don't send me a pm on here.

I'll post up when all 8 are spoken for.
how many are gone so far?

Montezuma

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon TDI,2005 Jeep Liberty CRD, 1981 Caddy diesel, 1981 dasher Diesel, 1986 quantum td, 1992 d250 Cummins, 1995 2500 Cummins, 1986 dodge d50 td.
Looking foreword to hearing more about your new 5 and 6 speed b5.5 swap kit:)

Whitbread

TDI
Several