Non running 2005 GLS Wagon Make offer!!! - Maryland

4to6foot

TDI
2005 wagon
So, looks like the timing belt jumped out of time - belt has missing teeth... Car died while driving, turns over but won't fire.

Car has 270k. Turbo and clutch replaced ~ 170k. Kerma tuned with the s7 turbo. Wheels are fat fives, extra set, leather seats. Audi TT control arms which were drilled and tapped from stock sway bar with lowered springs- this combo keeps the suspension geometry correct while lowering resulting in Zero bump steer.

I love this car but don't have time to work on it or part out. If interested let me know ASAP because it isn't staying around long one way or another.

Car is currently in Newark De.

4to6foot

TDI
2005 wagon
will post pics a soon as I can (likely tomorrow).

Body is straight, but has nicks, chips. Rust on drivers side fender at top of wheel well. Drivers side door was replaced 2 years ago under warranty due to paint bubbles.

4to6foot

TDI
2005 wagon
Post with pictures (hopefully this works)

Here are some pictures

The mechanic was able to get the car running by injecting fuel directly in the engine. This suggests the timing of the injection pump is off, and the engine may not have internal damage since the valves and cylinders are producing enough compression.

I also have another set of fat fives in my garage, 4/5 are polished.

coalminer16

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf 2004
I find it rare to inject diesel into the engine and not hydrolock or have other issues. This also doesn't have an injection pump but unit injectors ran electronically and off the cam. So either the injection system is messed up or the belt did slip.

Are you going to post a price?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk