Anyone thinking of selling their beloved tdi?

Tim_Mackinlay

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Blue Golf Tdi 2004 Golf Tdi
I have a 2004 Tdi

I have a 2004 Tdi coming up. 337,000 km. All service records. And I mean all of them! Black. Fenders replaced under VW warranty.
5 sp stick, alloys, sunroof, 4 dr. Driven by a retired couple. Oil pan heater.

Never a cold start in the winter. Kept in a garage and oiled twice a year.
Located on Manitoulin Island but car spent most of it's live in SW Ontario.
Just waiting to put on a new belly pan. (Old plastic one cracked)
PM me.
Tim

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
I might be interested in selling my '05 Passat sedan that properly I converted to a manual 5speed almost 5 years ago. Has 260K kms, fully loaded with a tow hitch. Needs some electrical work (door locks and such and parking cables). If you are interested, let me know. You are not going to find too many manual Passat TDIs out there. The Passat is a lot bigger than the Jetta. Mainly in the back leg room and the trunk.

steve6

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta tdi
Just get one on kijiji, it goes like this...

For sale.. CHEAP CHEAP DONT LOW BALL ILL IGNORE... needs a bit of work, engine, trans, seats, no wheels, fenders, hood will bang out, a few odds and ends. An original 2003 wagon 5 speed, RARE RARE, brakes are new before it sat for 2 years and not moved, will need a tow.. $2500

Will throw the black 2003 sedan in the background for another $2000, smokes a bit but still runs. paint job is custom with different colour fenders and doors, currently on 4 bald and flat tires.

TDI
Golf , 2000, Green
I have my 2000 Golf TDI that I should sell as I've picked up a minivan to haul the family around now. Have been lazy about posting it for sale or donating it.
Mileage is 325k KM. Manual transmission, 3 door. AC still works. A few things to get it safetied, but I have been driving it to work. On steel winters now, but have a set of 16" VW alloys for the summer tires.
Rust through on the rocker panels behind the two front wheel and the peeling paint/rust on the hatch.

PM if interested...
Kevin

Time has come for me to get back into an older car for various reasons, so I thought I'd go back to the diesel world while I still can
That said, anybody thinking of getting rid of their old mk4? I'm not looking to spend more then 3000, so I'm not expecting much but I thought I'd ask here first before going and seeing Kijiji beaters... Would prefer to buy from a member here
Cheers

Baysville

TDI
Jetta Wagon, 2005, Spice Red, Auto - SOLD, Jetta Wagon, 2006, Silver, Auto

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
If you are still looking, I just posted an ad for my 2006 Jetta Wagon, auto, 250,000 in the for sale section. In my opinion, it is still a great car, but its time for something newer for me.

Here is a link: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...di/1428787704?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

My bottom line, with TDI Club discount is $2000. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks for the offer but i'm only interested in manual for the time being.

I also haven't sold my car yet, but i'm not in a huge rush at the moment... it all depends on how the next few months go and then i'll know for sure, I just wanted to make this thread as feeler for those thinking of selling in the future

Chief16

TDI
01 Golf
I have a properly maintained 2001 golf, 5 speed manual with 345k. Has some aftermarket modifications (stage2). PM if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
I'm going to have to hold off for the next few months and then i'll revive this thread. Thanks to all for the interest!

Lmarjorie

TDI
2nd TDI Passat Wagon 2005 bought last spring in the southPassat Wagon TDI 2005 retired
I have a 2005 TDI Passat wagon. Lots of great work with TDI mechanics on this thread. Great shape and has a class 3 hitch from Can Am Rv in London Ontario for pulling a lightweight fiberglass trailer. Has I think 240,000 miles, new timing belt and water pump from Kansas City TDI. Pulled trailer to Utah and back with a special system from Can Am. Very happy with the car , second one I have had. Pulls beautifully. Only reason considering is mother passed, left a little bit but enough to buy a newer car. Has 2 brand new Continentals on rear and 1 year old Nokians on front. Also Heater Core done last year.

HPsenicka

Veteran Member
TDI
2 x 2004 Jetta Sport BEW (Malone Stage 1.5), 2014 GSW TDI - Wolfsburg Edition, 2015 Passat TDI -Sport Trim
I have a 2004 Jetta with a BEW TDI available in Orangeville, just NW of Toronto.

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
Ok i'm back to looking as my car will be sold in a few days so if there's anybody considering selling now, let me know

Cheers