TDIFest PDX 2010 Registration

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
The numbers are climbing! this is great! keep it up everyone! We have a lot more things to finish up, but this fest is really shaping up to fun and a little different from the rest. We're really excited about it and hope you like it!

Don't forget to reserve your hotel room once your registered!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Keep up the good work Zippy! This 'fest is gonna be great!
Thanks, Blizz... It's not just me though. The team is doing an AMAZING job planning this for everyone. Without their hard work and dedication, Fest wouldn't have come to the West Coast. :cool:

so, c'mon everyone! 4,000+ views, 95 replies, and only 80 registrations! i know you're out there, i know you're lurking... c'mon out and join us! :D

Joe_Meehan

Top Post Dawg
TDI
NB TDI, 2002.5, Silver
I would recommend including Darcells ( think I got the spelling right) for an interesting and fun night out. Get reservations. Not the place for someone who is thin skinned or proper. But it is all in fun. It is located in the China Town area and worth the visit. A short walk from the train station.

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.
I would recommend including Darcells ( think I got the spelling right) for an interesting and fun night out. Get reservations. Not the place for someone who is thin skinned or proper. But it is all in fun. It is located in the China Town area and worth the visit. A short walk from the train station.
I'll pass on Darcell's. I live near and work in Northampton, MA.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
You have to register to register. There's no carryover of last year's info.
You're right MDQ. Thanks! :D

I'm glad to see so many people registering now! Keep it up everyone! We have a goal number, and we're not there yet! We want to see at least 150 people registered! We're up to 100.... you can do it! C'mon TDIClub! support your community! :D

30ish days! almost there!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Update!
Registration price set for late registration - $40. only 2 more weeks for your registration to include a free T-shirt! As of August 16th T-shirts will no longer be included in your registration and will be $10 each until supplies lasts!

OhJoy

TDI
Jetta
Is this guy from Seattle attending?

I'm new to TDI ownership.
I live in Washington.
The fest is a not a long drive for me.

Last edited:

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
But, does anyone know if this member ( [FONT=&quot]Sportriderseattle[/FONT]) will be attending?
Thank you for editing your post. :)
You can check Here on the who's registered list to see who is registered for TDIFest.

Disclaimer to all: However, please note that TDIFest/Club is a neutral party and welcomes donation, attendance, and support from all of those in our TDIClub community. We do not tolerate damaging behavior from any of our attending members and reserve the right to request you to leave if we feel the behavior is hostile or dangerous to TDIClub, TDIFest, the hosting hotel and any of it's members. :eek:

I for one do not get involved in the politics or who doesn't get along with who. we're part of a community with a common interest. Personalities will clash, but we're adults and can should be able to resolve issues diplomatically. We come together a Fest to support our TDIClub comminity and celebrate the TDI. Let's have fun! :D

So... please, come and join us for one hell of a party in September!! :cool:

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Just a friendly reminder... Last chance to register before T-shirts aren't included in your registration. Final Offer expires August 16th!!!

Register now! The t-shirts are AWESOME!

Tbirdtree

Veteran Member
TDI
none at the moment
Registered! Will I actualy make it? I really won't know for sure until a day or two before hand, but either way, the money goes to a good cause :)

604Diesel

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
Not sure if i registered properly for TDI Fest

Hey guys, i was just wondering if i registered properly for TDI Fest.
I have registered for the Meet & Greet, the Show n' Shine as well as for the Sunday Banquet. The Charge on Paypal was $35. But i can not find my User Name in the right hand column that shows all the registered guests.
Also i am bringing a guest, so i am not sure if the price i paid is just for myself or if we have to pay for my guest when we get there.
Sorry about all the questions, but i just signed up to TDIClub website and am not too familiar yet with all the stuff that is going on, however i am very much looking forward to meeting some of you.

604Diesel

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Hey guys, i was just wondering if i registered properly for TDI Fest.
I have registered for the Meet & Greet, the Show n' Shine as well as for the Sunday Banquet. The Charge on Paypal was $35. But i can not find my User Name in the right hand column that shows all the registered guests.
Also i am bringing a guest, so i am not sure if the price i paid is just for myself or if we have to pay for my guest when we get there.
Sorry about all the questions, but i just signed up to TDIClub website and am not too familiar yet with all the stuff that is going on, however i am very much looking forward to meeting some of you.

604Diesel
We have your order, but it wasn't completed properly. I'll work on your order this evening (I'm at the end of my lunch break right now, sorry. :eek:) and get you all squared away. I may have sent you an email just a moment ago about needing to register. but I'll straighten out your account tonight and email you an update.

Thanks for the support