DieselGreen Fuels tests B100 in 2009 Jetta TDI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bio-Beetle

Veteran Member
tditom said:
you could always contact Neurot to see if his has sold yet. Of course getting it out there may be a bit expensive :(
I actually thought about that months ago, but it didn't make economic sense. Shipping from Los Angeles to Maui, alone, is over $1000, not to mention getting it from Austin to LA. I've been talking with the two local dealers on Oahu (the Maui dealer closed over a year ago), and they are willing to sell to me at a good price.

And Jason sold the car months ago.

Shaun

d-man

Veteran Member
TDI
05 jetta PD
The sky is falling the sky is falling, those who use bio-fuels are doomed ooohhhh PETROLEUM COMPANIES say its baaadd ooohhh. in europe they sell tonnes of bio-diesel no ones car is exploding. I bet if you had a jar of bio-diesel and a jar of regular diesel you would be hard pressed to see a difference. If you think you are saving the world by being dependent on oil good for you, but for the rest of you bio-diesel is going to be the future, its not a matter of if, it is a matter of when. Shell is putting huge money into an algae program to create bio-diesel on a commercial scale. SHELL. not Bobs WVO but SHELL. I am done, when your head gets too hot from being in the sand, the rest of the world well have moved on, your still saying "catastrophic failure" "the end is near""you are all doomed".

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
The thread has so hopelessly drifted. Besides, Neurot already concluded, to HIS satisfaction, that his commercially produced B100 was not compatible with the 2009 VW CRD platform. Is there any benefit to rehashing ancient stuff pointlessly and without regard to the OP's thread intent?

If you want to show, demonstrate, or educate others on your successful use of biodiesel with a given platform, please begin a new thread for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.