Log of quarter mile times

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
1 HIT and 2 STRIKES at the same time. I am impressed by your great capacity of offending people you don't know.
Have you seen any of my work? Did you have to correct anything after my tune? Do you know me? Cause I do not know you. And if I do not know you, I cannot blame you for anything. I do not have the right to do this. Even if I know that you use the most optimistic dyno on the planet and your results are 10% higher on paper than in reality, I still cannot blame you in public for anything.
But in exchange, what do I get? Offense? Monkey injecting IQ and turning up boost?
My car does not smoke with meth turned off @480hp natural diesel. But it doesn't make enough power. So I inject small ammount of meth that f**s up the air/fuel ratio, and gives me final power of 510hp. Enough to go low 11's.
As long as you will not apologise, I will take my right to ignore your further. Nothing to loose from your part, especially when I am coming from a monkey country and all I do is turning up IQ.
Mr. Bobby Singh acted like a real gentleman when we first discussed, even if it was virtually and even if he knew specifically he was talking to someone from a monkey country. I respect him and his work is brilliant, he was a role model for my ex A5 project. Maybe you shold borrow some of his behaviour and you should not consider yourself GOD.
By the way, take a 335d and make it smoke as hard as you can, let's see if you go under 12sec. My challenge!
Regards...
Sorry man, how should I know you tuned this car? Or that it makes 480 hp smokefree? That right? in cant/couldnt.

I just look at video, very fast but smokes like **** and would get pulled here within a week if u drive like I do, which makes it not street legal.. In the end just an 100% objective comment on a post from Mac from my side.

Im not a bmw fan either. But I do know a thing of 2 about tuning, and to make a magic number on a dyno or to make a smokey car is maybe 20% of the time/effort than to make the same number in a car that works every day of the year without smoke and without having to worry when u kill a part.

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Without wmi you can say its smokeless. And in the end we are talking about going fast, some smoke should be allowed on track.

Bobby Singh

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi 3.0 TDI
Fast time indeed - well done.
To keep smoke down why not run more boost for meth?

I actually hate smoke too - I do 450miles in my car every week and to live with high smoke levels is just not going to happen.

Off topic I know - but on the street I find most are willing to have less power than smoke down the road.

Then again I've had poorly educated people call for more smoke - phone call ends pretty quickly after that.

Mac you use the word 'We' is this your BMW or do you mean collectively as one country?

Cheers

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Part of the Completechip team where everybody does his part! :) I am finally where i needed to be.
Trust me, diesel only its smokeless. I am an optimist, by the end of the year the car will run 10.x
For street use all cars leave smokeless.

Last edited:

Bobby Singh

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi 3.0 TDI
Part of the Completechip team where everybody does his part! :) I am finally where i needed to be.
Trust me, diesel only its smokeless. I am an optimist, by the end of the year the car will run 10.x
For street use all cars leave smokeless.
Nice - maybe Dragos can get you to the #wr ?
I'm sure if you ask him nicely he'll tune your car.

senso

TDI
Bora Mk4(ALH)
Say then its a fast diesel, which it is.

not say its streetlegal, which it isnt with this smoke.

If the police spots this in any country thats not a monkey one (like yours apperantly), it will not be street legal. :)

I dont need to prove anything as I dont come here posting about WR this but in reality you know ****. I jam ust pointing readers to the fact that what u say about streetlegal isnt right. Maybe in this drag class it is called streetlegal, you could also call it donkey legal, but streetlegal means also that you can drive it on the street without police seeying from 500m that something is terrible not legal.

Also read again when I say that if the tuner could tune (not solely like a monkey injecting max amount of IQ and turning boost up) it would be not much slower but would not be as emabrassing from a smoke point of view as it is on this video.
I have seen a lot worse on the road in Portugal..

Its not legal, sure, but they just dial it down a bit at the early inspection, and hope they dont get caught.

There are cars here that smoke at idle, because smoke is power...

To stay on topic, with my first go at remaping, my slow Jetta made 16 sec's in the 1/4 mile, with a trap speed around 130km/h.

Last edited:

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
A7 3.0 BiTdi by Stacescu Dragos (Completechip Iasi) 11.28s/ 402m
Street Class (full interior, NO NOS, just light seats as rules allow)
Power: 500+
Specs: the best of everything lol, completely stock engine.

For the curious ones , here is the dyno run, torque limited to protect the stock transmission. Dyno numbers apart, i think the time recorded on 402m speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Lot of work, and finally 1 day of fine tuning on dyno. We made specially for you a video with diesel only 513hp. I will post it when it's done.

Last edited:

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
Is it still running 2 turbos? The torque curve in this dynorun looks more like belonging to single s300v sized unit.

TDI
A5
Dyno run is started from 2900rpm, I didn t want to see what is under this rpm, as torque is limited to 840-850nm. I just wanted to protect the tranny as much as possible before the race. If i start from 1500rpm, torque curve is flat.

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
News at the next race in 2 weeks.
For now this is it. 5th gear run + wmi injection. We preparing something new , maybe it works.

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
Solid performer! spools somehow much better then the A7 biturbo.. 750Nm at 2250

TDI
A5
@Mr. Ruben

The dyno of A7 was "taken" starting from 2800rpm,this is why you see the curve like a low spool plot. In reality, starting from 1500rpm, the torque curve is flat @845-850Nm. I did this in order to protect the gearbox as much as I could before the race held next day, where it ran 11.3x as an average time.

Next time I will have it on dyno, I will repeat the test, no fear now.

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
B5q A4 Avant 2.5TDi+, B7q A4 Avant 3.0TDi
Did test my b7 this weekend on the strip. Not that bad for 2ton driving weight family saloon. 14.24sec/152kmh/60ft 1.90sec. About 280-290hp/600nm
Had another run today with 14.26/157kmh, so little improvement on trap speed.

Last edited:

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
That's a quick bimmer. The air filter appears to be super tight into the tire. Maybe it's just the camera angle.

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
New record 10.3s for the BMW.
Street car did 10.8

Street car result below

Consider all these times were made on asphalt, in this 4th world country we dont have sticky surface like SantaPod.

Last edited:

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Its been a long winter with many ups and downs. We are still testing as the early start found us unprepared.
We are satisfied with how its going and trying to push further.

Best 10.09s

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk