www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Forum and Web Page Info > TDIClub and TDIClub Forum News, Issues, Problems and Suggestions

TDIClub and TDIClub Forum News, Issues, Problems and Suggestions This is the place for updates on the website and forums. This is also the spot for forum questions, comments, ideas, gripes, requests, etc. This forum is NOT for posting problems about your car. Non-topic posts will be moved or removed.

Old July 17th, 2018, 20:57   #1
Fix_Until_Broke
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 75.0/53.0/38.4
Default Paid Subscription Expiry Notice

I received my expiry notice e-mail and had a question about the renewal process. I sent the question via e-mail to info@tdiclub.com as well as a friendly reminder.

I have not received any response in the approximately 3 weeks since the notification - not caught in spam, etc. e-mail sent from fixuntilbroke at gmail dot com

How long do I have left?

What are the current rates/benefits for subscribing? Clicking on the link in the below e-mail just takes me to the paypal donation page.

Are they the same as from this thread?

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=437526

Is there a better way I should be communicating my questions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDIClub
On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:02 AM TDIClub Forums <info@tdiclub.com> wrote:
Dear Fix_Until_Broke,

Your access to the paid subscription "TDIClub Enthusiast" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://forums.tdiclub.com/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
TDIClub Forums
03 Jetta, Cat 2u, DG Steel SP w/MOGolf Mod, 3"DP, 4"EXH, EaBP100 Bypass, Euroswitch, ECodes, Driving Light, PD Lift Pump, R520's, RC5,RC6, TDTuning, Malone, ScanGaugeII, 3" TIP, 2" TOP, HE221W Compounded with GTC1444VZ, 6 Bar MAP, VR6 MAF, Vented Fender Liner, Battery Cover Mod, 11mm, Monster Mats, 215/55/17 (27.9/53.0/75) Monthly MPG Links, Euro Trunk Latch, IDParts RSB, SDI or ALH Intake, ARL Ceramic Pistons, Rosten Rods, DRW, Wavetrac, SBC, FSD's, Beef Springs, Rebuilt Head, Recaro's, Colt II, DG Sigma 6, RMT200
Fix_Until_Broke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2018, 10:05   #2
Windex
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: ʎɯouoɔƎ lǝnℲ

subscribed

Proudly installing things where they're not supposed to go since 1996!
Windex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2018, 15:21   #3
1854sailor
Resident Curmudgeon

Fuel Economy: Great!

Under the "TDIClub Forums" header, you will see "User CP". Click on that and it will take you to your User Control Panel. Scroll down and under "Miscellaneous" in the left hand column, you will see "Paid Subscriptions". Click on that and it will take you to the "Active Subscriptions" page. It will show your level of support as well as the start and expiry dates. Below that are the options for you to renew.
Old July 20th, 2018, 18:21   #4
Fix_Until_Broke
Veteran Member

Thanks - I’ll look into that.
03 Jetta, Cat 2u, DG Steel SP w/MOGolf Mod, 3"DP, 4"EXH, EaBP100 Bypass, Euroswitch, ECodes, Driving Light, PD Lift Pump, R520's, RC5,RC6, TDTuning, Malone, ScanGaugeII, 3" TIP, 2" TOP, HE221W Compounded with GTC1444VZ, 6 Bar MAP, VR6 MAF, Vented Fender Liner, Battery Cover Mod, 11mm, Monster Mats, 215/55/17 (27.9/53.0/75) Monthly MPG Links, Euro Trunk Latch, IDParts RSB, SDI or ALH Intake, ARL Ceramic Pistons, Rosten Rods, DRW, Wavetrac, SBC, FSD's, Beef Springs, Rebuilt Head, Recaro's, Colt II, DG Sigma 6, RMT200
Old July 28th, 2018, 07:38   #5
johnboy00
Veteran Member

WOW. I've been around for 18 years, and while I don't post that often, I read almost daily except for the couple of years I didn't have a TDI. I never heard about this or seen it mentioned. What a great way to support the club !

Is it talked about anywhere? With the fests in likely perpetual hibernation, its a great way to give the club some support.
2003 IBW
1999.9 Golf (for parts)
johnboy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 07:49   #6
Fix_Until_Broke
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1854sailor View Post
Under the "TDIClub Forums" header, you will see "User CP". Click on that and it will take you to your User Control Panel. Scroll down and under "Miscellaneous" in the left hand column, you will see "Paid Subscriptions". Click on that and it will take you to the "Active Subscriptions" page. It will show your level of support as well as the start and expiry dates. Below that are the options for you to renew.
So, all I see is what is below? Any thoughts on expiry dates, current level of support, etc?

Old August 2nd, 2018, 18:09   #7
1854sailor
Resident Curmudgeon

Fuel Economy: Great!

Your subscription has expired. If it was still active, you would see the dates in the first line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix_Until_Broke View Post
So, all I see is what is below? Any thoughts on expiry dates, current level of support, etc?