Scangauge2 just not right on Golf TDi 06 MK4 BEW

bigHUN

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Golf Mk4 TDi GLS BEW 5sp
I have addressed this my issue already several times, got a feedback that I may not doing the setups right.
But still,
Just can not get the numbers out right. For at least 3 fillups need a decent month of driving, than finally got there that something might be wrong again, and all over again, at least 3 fillups.
I don’t know what else to do, but the L/100Km is just not right. I am sure that I can drive an average 950Km with about 57 L of diesel. And tried also to set all to M/G, 15.4 G of diesel for about 650 M’s.
My Scangauge is showing me average below 35 M/G in steady driving in 5th gear. Tried also, to keep the same speed (when I drive slower) and switch to 4th gear, showing way more almost 40ish M/G.
I am expecting values in high 40 M/G or close to 50 range, tried so many things, resets, but no way I can come close.
Is it possible that the Scangauge can not calculate the BEW as the others? I will sent this email to those guys as well, but need your opinion at first.

bigHUN

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Golf Mk4 TDi GLS BEW 5sp
I've contacted the guys @ Linear Logic, seem to me they are bussy ansvering calls.
That gives me an idea I am not alone with my question...