TDI Euro badge embroidered hat (ball cap) Khaki color $14.99 shipped

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
$14.99 each Including shipping to anywhere in USA.
(For Canadians $18.99 to cover extra shipping cost)

Manufacturer: The AUTHENTIC T-shirt Company
Style: Semi-Pro
Color: Khaki/Navy
Embroidery:Red and Silver
Description: 100% Cotton. 6 panel construction, structured mid-profile. Overlapping Velcro closure and stitched eyelets. Fashion curved bill with contrast edge finish.

Post your questions and orders here.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
J double R said:
gotta give kudos and a thumbs up to this seller! I got my hands on the very last fitted blue hat.. excellent products! :)
I'll second that! pizzaman (George) is a great seller to deal with and the products are top-notch! I'm the proud owner of 2 blue caps, 1 khaki (pictured above) and a TDI golf towel! :D

Jon Linn

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 New Beetle 160,000 miles
Got one of these from my wife for christmas. The hat is a great looking product; I wear it everywhere.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
I have a blue one and a tan one-wear them whenever it is warm enough out-wish he sold TDI knit caps for us in the Northern climates.

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
tdidieselbobny said:
I have a blue one and a tan one-wear them whenever it is warm enough out-wish he sold TDI knit caps for us in the Northern climates.
I have BIODIESEL knit caps. Kinda late in the season to do TDI ones now, but I'll keep it in mind for the next year...

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Bob_Fout said:
Wait, are there blue ones for sale also?
I used to have blue ones in the past. For now I switched to Khaki, being more trendy color, but the classic navy color will be available again later this year, I'd say mid summer... I'll send you a PM with a payment link for a Khaki color TDI hat, if you change your mind, just ignore it...

George

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
tdidieselbobny said:
I would love to advertise biodiesel,but no one around here in WNY sells it:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!
Are you far from Niagara Falls. We have a great guy making BIO right here... I'll give you the contact if you like.

George

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
can you send a link for one of these to blah blah blah...

with a note that says.. no I didn't send this to the wrong address.

Thanks.,

/end scheming...

Aaron

Last edited:

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
pizzaman said:
Are you far from Niagara Falls. We have a great guy making BIO right here... I'll give you the contact if you like.

George
US side or Canada side?I don't really feel like crossing border to get bio-I'm probably around 60 miles from NF.

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
US side. The guy's name is Dan, his company is Green Global Energy, tel 716-501-9758, tell him George from Needasticker.com gave you his contact.

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
rbscouter7 said:
I want one paypal or how
I just sent you an email. Seems like you didn't receive the first message with payment link I sent you, because you asked me for it a second time. Either that or the link didn't work. If you have any problems with it, let me know... G

VWWV

Veteran Member
TDI
passat 96, candy white
Thanks, George

First Class folks to deal with. My wife contacted them for a couple of TDI caps (khaki) and they are of real quality. Vinyl stickers are very nice, also. Some lucky person at the next Central Florida TDI GTG will own a new cap. Thanks George and spouse (don't know if you want her name published).

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Growler said:
can you send a link for one of these to blah blah blah...

with a note that says.. no I didn't send this to the wrong address.

Thanks.,

/end scheming...

Aaron
I believe your wife got the hint, Aaron. If I'm not mistaking, she just ordered a TDI hat for you... Lucky man you are ;)

George

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
VWWV said:
First Class folks to deal with. My wife contacted them for a couple of TDI caps (khaki) and they are of real quality. Vinyl stickers are very nice, also. Some lucky person at the next Central Florida TDI GTG will own a new cap. Thanks George and spouse (don't know if you want her name published).
Thank you for the kind words, Paul.

We'll be driving to Florida in March (9-20th) and we'll stay in West Palm Beach for about 7-8 days. May be if the next Florida GTG falls on any of these dates, we can join you. I can bring a bunch of hats, stickers, may be shirts if I have any made by then... Let me know. G