2003 Jetta Wagon, 215k miles, 5 speed manual, Western MA

chrislafond

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
2003 Jetta Wagon, 215k miles, 5 speed manual, Western MA SOLD

Sold! Thanks for the interest.

See full listing on Craigslist.
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/d/2003-vw-jetta-wagon-turbo/6666079241.html
$2065.
I love this car, but my wife can't (doesn't want to) drive manual, and we both need to be able to drive both our cars. There are a few rust spots and scuffs, and the first owner didn't take it back for warranty work over the front tires, so there's a bit of bondo there (see pics). The tires are in good shape, and the car has hard plastic mats for the floor. Sun/Moon roof.
4 cyl, FWD, silver, 215k miles.
Stereo is not original, but I never used it; I always used the aux jack to play audio from my phone.
A/C, cruise control, driver/passenger air bags; still gets 43+mpg around town, more on highways.
I bought the car 5 years ago from a TDI mechanic, whose wife had been driving it, so it was in excellent shape. He replaced the clutch when I bought it, but I don't know about other maintenance or repairs, so I can't answer any questions about those. I have done oil changes myself every 5k miles with fully synthetic oil since I've had it.
Bonuses: I have new front struts and parts for you to install when needed ($200+ value) and a number of filters to throw in (air, oil). Also, includes full roof rack (two cross bars and the four feet, another $250+ value). Trailer hitch installed.

Last edited:

tdi'd

TDI
2012 Golf (RIP), 1985 Golf (RIP), 2001 Golf
Wish I had the cash right now. Even with the unknowns and the need for new fender wings. This will be gone quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdi'd

TDI
2012 Golf (RIP), 1985 Golf (RIP), 2001 Golf
Was sold the day it was posted, or the day after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk