Proud New 2013 Jetta TDI Owner

VWfan55

TDI
Jetta TDI 2013 White/CrnSlk w/Premium
When I bought mine the gas/petrol had drums and solid axles. The deisels had disk and solid axle and the gli was suppose to have disks and irs. Does your 13 still have a solid axle? Not that it matters, with the deisel you would be able to tell.
It has solid axle. I would love IRS, but there is no huge difference for me where the roads are smooth to begin with.

jeffstdi

TDI
2012 Jetta sedan
Sweet color choices, looks great together. I went with black & black interior... looks good when it's clean... looks like it needs to washed the following day.

Gilty_one

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Execline 3.0 V6 TDI; 2012 Jetta Highline TDI
Did you get a temp gauge and or low washer fluid light. The arm rest being adjusted sounds great too. Congrats on your TDI.
I was dismayed to discrover that there was no low washer fluid warning when I ran out of washer fluid.

Even though this tank is so much bigger than the A4 stock, I still expected it to warn me.

dcc

Veteran Member
And YES leave the oil in for the 10K. Its supposed to be a breakin oil meant to be in the engine for the full 10k. Plus you're just wasting money if you change it any earlier.
Really?
Break in oil?
I didn't know about this

Stubby7

TDI
2002 and 2013
JOined Fuelly

Just joined and have great time with my 1month old Jetta TDI....hope to learn alot here and happy rollin