Passat/A4 5 speed tdi transmissions

Scott_DeWitt

Vendor
TDI
2000 Audi A4 1.9TDI quattro
I'm blowing out my used 5 speed tdi 2wd transmissions, I've got approx 6 in varying codes, great for a B5.5 passat tdi conversion or FWD A4 tdi conversion. I can also piece together conversion kits if you so desire. Cost is $700 plus shipping, and they have been tested on our trans dyno.

Shipping is generally about $150-$200 to a business with residential and international delivery available at additional cost.

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
I'm blowing out my used 5 speed tdi 2wd transmissions, I've got approx 6 in varying codes, great for a B5.5 passat tdi conversion or FWD A4 tdi conversion. I can also piece together conversion kits if you so desire. Cost is $700 plus shipping, and they have been tested on our trans dyno.

Shipping is generally about $150-$200 to a business with residential and international delivery available at additional cost.
I want one with the highest 5th available. Is that the FHN or GGB? What do you have and how much shipped to Charleston,WV residential. PM me.

Scott_DeWitt

Vendor
TDI
2000 Audi A4 1.9TDI quattro
Pricing is heavily dependent upon the clutch/flywheel package chosen. A southbend flywheel and clutch is at a miniumum $800.00. OEM tdi clutch assemblies aren't much less.

Not including tuning or a clutch/flywheel I could piece together a kit for approx $1500.00.

This would include.

5 speed transmission
Trans mounts
pedal assembly
clutch hydraulics
shifter assembly
axles
misc hardware

The only thing not included would be the shifter trim boot, surround, boot, and knob as finding used pieces in good condition are impossible.

Mike Hall

TDI
2000 Golf tdi
So for $1500 you can supply a kit to convert a TDI passat to a 5sp manual minus the knob and boot?

Thanks
Mike

BBB129

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon BHW 2004 Jetta 5 spd BEW - 99.5 jetta 5 speed - 1982 Mercedes 300D Manual 4 spd
anybody have any of these???