Passat b5 a problem with the ignition of 0c to one 8c

mariokordi94

TDI
1.9 tdi ahu
Hello here I come from Croatia so I advised my colleagues to log in to this forum that here are great fans tdi i was recently bought the passat b5 1.9 tdi 66kw ahu motor but i have the next problem car in minus -1 to -10 super pale almost to tooth but it happens that at a temperature of 0 to 7.8 degrees it falls for 10 seconds if not even then it starts I think it throws gray smoke a little and when it falls in below -1 there is no smoke just the heater I was heating a snare and when it was warm the engine burns to the toe to keep quiet on the fly and does not have to wear the oil meter to drive it 170,175km / h, so I can try the temperature sensor and then some people mention that the sensor and ECU drops a small amount of fuel and when it gets a little bit more and so cast a gray smoke a little

Scubanero

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon
Someone has to say it. The reason no one is responding is that no one can figure out what you are trying to describe. There are lots of helpful people on this forum. Maybe get someone with better English to help with the translation and then you will get help.

wtribeflyer

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat TDI sedan
Someone has to say it. The reason no one is responding is that no one can figure out what you are trying to describe. There are lots of helpful people on this forum. Maybe get someone with better English to help with the translation and then you will get help.
Yeah... wow. No clue either.

afarfalla

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat sedan and 05 wagen
write it in your own language maybe someone can translate...I read it a couple of times??

mariokordi94

TDI
1.9 tdi ahu
Hello here come from Croatian advised my colleagues to sign on this forum that there are a lot of useful information here that are big fans of TDI and recently bought a Passat B5 1.9 TDI 66kW chess engine, but I have the following problem car minus -1 to -10 super fallen almost to the tooth but it happens that at a temperature from 0 to 7.8 degrees for a long time should fell 10 seconds a more even when you dare then throw a little gray smoke on exhaust and when the temperature is below -1 no smoke, only vapor goes on exhaust not know try to pull the temperature sensor when the temperature of the fallen and some people mentioned that the ECU temperature sensor and provides a small amount of fuel, and when the bit length of the longer of the ignition in the shop, and when smoke gray cast hoped

mariokordi94

TDI
1.9 tdi ahu
Hello here come from Croatian advised my colleagues to sign on this forum that there are a lot of useful information here that are big fans of TDI and recently bought a Passat B5 1.9 TDI 66kW ahu engine, but I have the following problem car minus -1 to -10 super fallen almost to the tooth but it happens that at a temperature from 0 to 7.8 degrees for a long time should fell 10 seconds a more even when you dare then throw a little gray smoke on exhaust and when the temperature is below -1 no smoke, only vapor goes on exhaust not know try to pull the temperature sensor when the temperature of the fallen and some people mentioned that the ECU temperature sensor and provides a small amount of fuel, and when the bit length of the longer of the ignition in the shop, and when smoke gray cast hoped

mariokordi94

TDI
1.9 tdi ahu
the morning winter below zero fallen,turn on engine super -1 but lower ... And when the temperature 0-7C bad engine starts fell make it a long time 1.9 TDI 66kW

mechanist

Veteran Member
TDI
97 Passat silver like the rest, 2005 B5.5 in dirty black, 2015 Passat Highline auto white.
What you write seems like the glow plugs are not working. No smoke just unburned fuel when starting below -1. Test glow plugs for 12v at starting first, then test how long they have power. Check each plug that it is working.