Got OEM G052 For $9.64/Liter

PDJetta

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'04 Jetta GLS TDI Pumpe Duce Platinum Grey w/ Leather
I finaly figured out the EUH 02J transmission in my Jetta takes VW G052 726 A2 gear oil (the mineral based oil). My first call to the VW dealer indicated I needed G055 025 A2 at $38 a liter! Sounded incorrect! I called a couple more dealers and one actually looked up my tranny code and confirmed that it was the G052 726 A2, which Bentley seemed to indicate. They wanted $14.50 a liter for it.

I checked at IMPEX and 1stVWParts.com (the internet VW dealer I bought my Phat Box from). IMPEX wanted $12 something a liter, but First VW Parts had the $9.64 price. I bought 2 liters. I also bought a cold weather air filter for $13.52 (Stohlmans VW had it for $22.50) and three OEM oil filters for $6 a piece, a dollar less than IMPEX. And get this, no tax AND FREE shipping. IMPEX would have charged about $7 to ship my order, I think. What's odd is IMPEX is 75 miles from me at First VW Parts is about 3,000 miles from me!

--Nate

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
I often purchase from them. Jeb is a good person to deal with if you have questions. You do have to be careful, they are higher on some things, and their website has some errors (ie glowplugs and harnesses).