Gas cards on sale at Publix again!!!

where2

Veteran Member
TDI
One '13 JSW_TDI & One '04 Variant_TDI
Are those 1 week sales? I need to pay more attention to those. I could be stocking my 5 gallon cans in the garage...

JerryKib

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2001, black; Passat SW, 2004, blue
Are those 1 week sales? I need to pay more attention to those. I could be stocking my 5 gallon cans in the garage...
Per the info on the coupon, they are effective from the 19th through the 25th.

aimstylus

TDI
'12 Golf, '15 Q5
Where are these usually advertised in the store? I checked my local Publix, but wasn't able to find any. :(

ATLSilverTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Special Edition Jetta - Silver
The weekly flyer advertises them, and if you find the Kiosk that has all gift cards, it will have a small sing saying $50 gas card for $40 with coupon... and purchase.

Usually occurs every other month or so.

Honeydew

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Passat DSG
Good, the Minut Mart just went back to Texaco again. They're a Texaco, then they're not, Texaco again, Rebel Oil, independent, now Texaco. All in the span of a few months. Full signage change each time. Burned me last time we purchased these, went in to find out why card wasn't working and they said they weren't a Texaco. Signs had come down that day. Using those texaco cards up was a real PITA. Hess isn't worth the hassle and the new Sunoco is oh so nice. Maybe we'll try some Publix gas cards again, same tanker truck delivers to Minut Mart (Texaco?) and Sunoco.

upsbroke

Veteran Member
TDI
98 NB and '13 JSW
Publix gas cards

Travis- I got good news and bad news. In the last ad we tried to buy the Chevron/Texaco card and the card wouldn't load at the store which was near you. The mgr. called in to find out why and was told Publix doesn't deal with them anymore. I purchased Shell cards instead and it worked out much better on the trip to Kansas a few weeks back.
Today we bought two cards for Shell at the Tequesta store and as I remember looking at the rack- all I saw was Shell and BP. The mrs. says she thought she heard that Publix may have dropped Hess also. Guess you should check the gift card rack first thing when you walk in to your Publix.