Soon to for Sale 1996 Passat Wagon TDI Bio Wagon

samscholz

Greetings, I will be selling my Purple Passat wagon in February around tax time. I will be lookging for $6750. give or take... the cars has 159,000 on the original motor... I just switched to bio-diesal one tank ago. The car is a little smoky on start-up... the oil has been changed every 3000. Sorry just oil. Fuel filter have been changed withing 25 -35,000. I have replaced all the door handles... they still freeze, when cold.

No Sunroof. AM / FM VW radio cassette with the cable for CD changer in under the rear seat... I have 2 changers in pieces, maybe you can cobble one together, numerous blank cassettes.

The clutch is till good, however when it needs to be done, I have the Sach's clutch kit, water pump for good measure, and thermostate with "O" rings...

The car had it's springs replace by VW at 100k. New battery last year.. and all the service records of the car.. Strong Air Conditioning.

The inside is clean not ripped... I do have a dog, who travels in the way back and has scratched up the rear plastic... and the drivers side window sill.

The doors all open and close well.. however when very icy cold, they will freeze
The Cruise control works well.
There is an external plug for the block heather.
There is no speed chip.
Stock Steel wheels 14 205 60's (I think) .
Solid Exhaust..

Picture soon, the car is in Newburyport, MA. has been maintained by VW, mostly.

If any one is interested ... let me know... Sam Scholz

978-465-2970 (Home)

617 - 598 - 8640