A6 3.0 TDI exhaust upgrade

2014 A6

TDI
2014 Audi A6 3.0
Is there anyone out there making a quality exhaust system for the Audi A6 (MY 2014 specifically)? Rawtek had one that fit the Q’s and the A6 however it wouldn’t really fit the A6 without some modification so they pulled it. I was having conversations with Buzzken, but I’ve sent him three emails since October 10th and haven’t received a response. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking for off-road upgrades.

Thanks!

BarryT82

Veteran Member
TDI
‘12 JSW TDI
I purchased a tune from Ken and JR Auto Tuning. They’re horrible about responding to emails. Contact Malone Tuning and AARodriguez.

Pittdawg

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Audi Q5 TDI
Thanks Barry. I will reach out to both and see if they have a recommendation.
If there are no confirmed catback aftermarket options I would have a muffler shop do a simple replacement of the OEM mufflers with straight through performance mufflers or resonators, my personal favorites are Magnaflow and Vibrant Performance. I have the full Magnaflow catback for my Q5 but have gone the route described above on other vehicles and got nearly the same results, it's also much cheaper than a full catback.

Pat Dolan

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 A4 Variant, 2015 Q7
Is there anyone out there making a quality exhaust system for the Audi A6 (MY 2014 specifically)? Rawtek had one that fit the Q’s and the A6 however it wouldn’t really fit the A6 without some modification so they pulled it. I was having conversations with Buzzken, but I’ve sent him three emails since October 10th and haven’t received a response. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking for off-road upgrades.
Thanks!
How/where did you get an A6 TDI in USA???

2014 A6

TDI
2014 Audi A6 3.0
It’s been a great rig. But with 110k miles on the odometer, I’ve been throwing some DPF codes. I think the DPF is about done. With the Prestige package, the only thing it is missing is apple car play. I was able to find this vehicle used and it had all of the features I would have ordered from the factory if I purchased it new. I got lucky. If I can just figure out this post-fix garbage and get it running like it used to, then I’ll be smiling ear to ear again.

Darkone

TDI
'15 A8L TDI, 2014 Q5 TDI
I don't think we got them up here...just the A8. Sounds like it would be a great car...if it was an Avant!
Yes they were sold in Canada too as 2014, 2015 and 2016 models. Both A6 and A7, alongside the A8. No avants, however. I owned 2016 A6 TDI before selling it and getting the A8L TDI.

Last edited: