For Sale: 2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
***MUST GO PRICE DROP 10/1/18. First $9999 gets it!***

Ive had 3 other TDI's in the last 10yrs and while this one in in excellent shape id like to get back into a manual sedan, probably a Passat this time.
12' Jetta Sportwagen TDI. 103k miles. DSG Auto. Panoramic roof. Black on black leather. Heated seats, CD changer, iPod and Aux ports bluetooth music streaming and steering wheel controls, 17" wheels (have some rash), VW monster mats, and rear cargo mat. Runs and drives like new, gets 39mpg local use to Walmart and back and 46-47 on highway. Also does 100mph no problem :)
New front tires (rears 70%), relatively new brakes. New state inspection was just done last month. Oil was also just changed with the proper Volkswagen 507.00 spec Liquimoly oil and an OEM VW oil filter. Interior is in amazing condition and looks like its 1yr old. Has extended emissions warranty from VW good to 150k miles. Car is ready to go!
Title in hand no loan, looking to recoup 12k from this one.
Can arrange shipping or possibly deliver it myself on east coast.
Located in washington PA 15301 (south of Pittsburgh)
***Please text or call me DO NOT PM ME ON HERE***
Eric fourOneTwo:400:6900

Last edited:

2002tdi

Vendor
TDI
2012 jetta premier DSG
I actually picked up a 2012 jetta sedan. I do have another interested party but his budget is quite a bit less. If you drop the price more send me a PM he has cash in hand.

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
planned on keeping it so I tinted the front and rear side markers 2 weeks ago. Looks awesome.
cars awesome.
still want to sell tho