Bio-D in Baltimore

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
I just posted in the meetings/regional discussions forum about an industrial supply company selling Bio-D in Baltimore.

Do you guys already know about this place?

L

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
just read this on biodieselnow.com. Anyone know if it's true?

Originally posted by waxmanps

Just to close the loop on Taylor Oil...

I do need to caution you - DO NOT BUY ANY product from Taylor Oil - particularly "biodiesel". I bought six (5) gallon pails on 03/ 22. When I got home, I was curious about the label "ADM Distilled Methyl Answers". Sean, the manager, who had been responding to my calls - suddenly went silent. A month later when I threatened to return the product, he turned me on to his manager. His manager says they are selling it this way to avoid taxes and he would send me info verifying that it really is biodiesel. I never heard back from him. I called ADM - they said it is NOT biodiesel and should not be used in vehicles!!!! I returned the product - but now Sean will not return my money - although he has said twice he will.... in his last letter to the Better Business
Bureau, Sean says the only reason he would consider a refund is so that I would "go away". He described the general public as "demand[ing] your every attention for a $97.00 sale that we made $12.00 profit before overhead expenses are deducted. They fail to due their due diligence in investigating a product that they're willing to put into a $30,000.00 vehicle".

I hope my diligence is your warning - STAY AWAY from Taylor Oil!!!

Please contact me for any more details on this fraud.

Paul