ISO: 2003 jetta/jetta wagon tdi manual

03tdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 vw jetta wagon TDI
hey guys im searching for a 2003 vw jetta/jetta wagon with the 1.9 tdi alh motor paired to a 5spd manual trans

dont care about features as long as cruise works, and no mechanical issues.
will pay handsomely for a nice condition one.

please let me know what you have via reply or sending a PM .

i dont care about color, just prefer it to have under 250k/km or 160k miles

LOCATION TORONTO/HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA

CleverUserName

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 OZ Cruze CTD & 2010 JSW 6MT & 2017 GMC Canyon CCLB ATX 2.8 Duramax
If you can’t rustle up one here, religiously check craigslist or other classified sites daily and be prepared to travel if one comes up for sale. You’ll eventually find it.

The good stuff on Craigslist is gone within 24 hours.

There are a few here, don’t know how far they are from you. https://www.kijiji.ca/b-canada/2003-jetta-wagon-tdi/k0l0?dc=true

03tdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 vw jetta wagon TDI
oh trust me, i am on about 7 different call lists if something comes up, check autotrader, car gurus, kijiji, craigslist i dont like much because you have to search a city at a time. ill just keep waiting and searching i know one will show up eventually :)

dre77vw

TDI
Weiß ~ 97 White Passat Wagon B4V, 5sp, 360k
Exactly! I use searchtempest to isolate craigslist regions and receive notifications and set up alerts.

If you come across one of the wagons (same specs except higher mileage is ok with me) down here around western NC, let me know!

TO ORIGINAL POST: Also, traveling to another region could help you find a vehicle with minimal rust.

workcar

TDI
2003 JSW 5-speed, Custom 2" reciever
I have that car. It has 290,000 miles with a rebuilt motor at 245,000 miles. Dark Blue, Sunroof, Cruise, the center cup holders. I'll deliver it to you for $5,000. I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee

bbexotics

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Passat,2006 Jetta, 2003 Jetta wagon, 2017 Cayman S
Thanks Johnboy, he wanted me to drive car to New York and offered to pay $100 towards plane ticket back to Albuquerque. Told him thanks, but no thanks. Too old to be taking that trip. Figured if he wanted a really nice car, he would get it somehow.

Lighten Up

TDI
2005 Passat GLS TDI Wagon
I have a 2005 Passat Wagon 152,000 clean no rust no pets or smokers. Southern car. May want to sell as I have a difficult time getting in and out of it. New Michelin All Season Sport 3plus tires. No issues.

dre77vw

TDI
Weiß ~ 97 White Passat Wagon B4V, 5sp, 360k
Did you see this one?

hey guys im searching for a 2003 vw jetta/jetta wagon with the 1.9 tdi alh motor paired to a 5spd manual trans

dont care about features as long as cruise works, and no mechanical issues.
will pay handsomely for a nice condition one.

please let me know what you have via reply or sending a PM .

i dont care about color, just prefer it to have under 250k/km or 160k miles

LOCATION TORONTO/HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=493592