Feeler: 2002 Golf GLS TDI FS for parts

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
Dang. Sorry for the loss. What a sweet car. I hope someone wants to rebuild it with all the improvements you've made.

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
My condolences as well...
If only you were a bit closer to Michigan, I'd fuel up the 12V and grab some means to carry it home.

Douglas

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Awesome car. So it is an A4 with a stick and a BEW engine. All very desirable.:cool:

UhOh

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 & 2003 Golf GLS (2005 Mercedes E320 CDI)
Awesome car. So it is an A4 with a stick and a BEW engine. All very desirable.:cool:
Didn't say which engine, but since he did list it as having PP764 nozzles I'd figure it's an ALH (and not a PD/BEW).

coalminer16

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf 2004
Could always do the Smyth lit and turn into a truck. The parts that are damaged aren't needed for that kit. I checked when I bought my rearended golf. But I was able to hammer enough out on mine to keep as a kid hauler. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

otbBlaine

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf
Could always do the Smyth lit and turn into a truck. The parts that are damaged aren't needed for that kit. I checked when I bought my rearended golf. But I was able to hammer enough out on mine to keep as a kid hauler. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That is an interesting idea - in a previous chapter of life I would have attempted it.

For now, though, I am moving on to a Kia Soul EV.