Hmmmm Swap Meet at Fest again?

RedTDIowner

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Audi A6 3.0 TDI
I just had paramedick do an EGR delete on my 2002 Jetta TDI (ALH engine) and am willing to sell my EGR cooler and other parts for anyone that is interested. Please post it on the board at TDI fest but note that I will only be there Saturday from about 8 am to 4 pm.

If you prefer, you can just go ahead and PM me now so we can set up a time to meet at TDIfest or you can just wait to contact me there on Saturday. My name is John Motsinger and my handle is RedTDIowner. You can also feel free to call me at 502-931-5163.
-
I am also looking to buy the lower monsoon door speaker for my 2002 Jetta. What time Saturday will this swap meet be going on?

Last edited:

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
WTB:

AAZ or Ecodiesel intake manifold with reversible elbow for project...

if you have one, look me up at Fest.

Aaron

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.
I have a set of used Mk5 Jetta monster mats. There's no go-pedal wear. $50?

Also, an Mk6 Golf N.A. headlight switch w/fogs. $50?

Old school generic/ISOcom serial VCDS cable. Works well, but you need to use the OLDest version of VagCom, for the generic cables. Also works for VagTaco, which requires a serial cable and access to a DOS prompt. $50?

Iphone 3gs 8gb with a Mk6 mdi cable. Works perfectly, one tiny scratch on the edge of the screen. Look on ebay, phones in much worse condiion are going for nearly $200. I'll take $150, includes many accesories.