PD150 bits worth it?

DieselDuberrr

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta
Hey guys,

im well on the way now to getting my limp mode taken care of i think... hope lol.. tried to read up, but I feel like im more confused now, as nothing i read applies to my questions...

So PD150 intake going on soon, which got me thinking. Malone tuning have the Stage1 tune, but for a little more there is a Stage 1.5 tune. but you need better injectors.

Could I use Injectors from a PD150? and while im at it, would it be worth using the PD150 turbo rather that a complete aftermarket one?

trying to save some pennies on this simple build... No other mods will be done after this.

cheers

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
03 on a jetta a PD motor?
Pretty sure you got a VP motor, so the injectors won't work.

flee

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS wagon
The pd150 manifold is not going to help power until you upgrade the nozzles and
tune. Then a turbo upgrade will help more than the manifold will. But it won't hurt.

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
As said, you can't use PD injectors, they came out in 04, totally different design from what you have, and more expensive too.

The 205 nozzle is a good upgrade over stock and will handle the stock turbo and a slightly larger one just fine. Check out the vendors on here for injectors/nozzles.