August offerings by Burlington VW

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hey there fellow club members!

Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa and it would be our pleasure to pick you up at either Phila, Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ.

Now even Atlantic City airport is not out of the question for you little vacationers or gamblers! lol

Before I start with the new programs, I would like to start by saying a big Thank You to my clients from last month that purchased their new VW's

Mr. M out in Austin, TX
Mr. C out in Los Angeles, CA
Mr. Z out in Forrest Hills, NY
Mr. J out in Atlanta, GA
Mr. M out in Phoenixville, PA
Mr. S out in Clifton, NJ {double thanks on this one for 2 orders}
Mr. M out in Bolton, MA
MRS. H out in Lawrenceville, NJ
The D team out in Grand Rapids, MI
Ms. W out in Chevy Chase, MD
Mr. B out in Langhorne, Pa
Mr. M out in Santa Monica, CA

Here are my August, 2014 offerings {alot remained the same as July}

The $1000 gas card and or manufacturers rebate is once again ALIVE

VW will either give you a pre-paid $1000 gift card or will give you a $1000 manuufacturers coupon that actls like cash down in your deal!

Not specifically on TDI's, VW is starting their campaiign this month of July-August on turbocharged vehicle offering from them.

model year 2014

I am $700 UNDER invoice on any TDI, excluding the Touareg where I am at 3% UNDER dealer Invoice.

On a very important detail, my dealer DOC fee is only $298.40 and 20 day temp tag is $8. Check w/ your local dealer on their fees.

My deal includes all dealer prep, destination charges from the factory, and a full tank of fuel!

2014 VW Passat TDI

0.0% up to 60 months,0.9% up to 72 months

OR

Use another lender or pay cash and get $750 in dealer cash

2014 Jetta TDI sedan

0.0% up to 60 months, 0.9 percent up to 72 months

OR

Use another lender or pay cash and get an additional $500 offf the selling price in dealer cash!

2014 VW Jetta TDI Value Editions

0.0% up to 60 months, 0.9% up to 72 months

OR

Use another lender or pay cash and get an additional $500 off the selling price in dealer cash

2014 Sportwagen TDI

0.9% up to 60 months, 1.59% up to 72 months

No dealer cash on Sportwagen TDI's

Manual trans cars becoming unavailable real quick!

2014 Golf TDI

0.90% up to 60 months, 1.59% up to 72 months AND an additional $500 off the selling price in dealer cash!

2014 Beetle TDI coupe

0.90 percent up to 60 months, 1.59% up to 72 months

OR

Use another lender or pay cash and get an additional $500 off the selling price in dealer cash

2014 Beetle Conv TDI

0.9% up to 60 months or 1.59% up to 72 months

OR

2014 Touareg (all models)

3% under dealer invoice

0.90 percent up to 60 months, 1.59 percent up to 72 months AND $1500 off the price in dealer cash!

OR

Use another lender or pay cash and get an additional $750 off in dealer cash!

2015 VW Passat TDI's are at $100 over dealer Invoice

No factory programs

2015 VW Golf TDI's are at $100 over dealer Invoice

No other factory programs

Thanks to all again and thank you for the opportunity to EARN your business.

Your friend in the business,

cek1

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL
With the news that the 2015 Golf tdis are hitting the lots, what is your pricing on a '15 Golf TDI SE with 6spd? I'm sure they will be hard to come by but I have a little time before I need it.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
With the news that the 2015 Golf tdis are hitting the lots, what is your pricing on a '15 Golf TDI SE with 6spd? I'm sure they will be hard to come by but I have a little time before I need it.
I have a thread specifically on 2015 Golf TDI's, however, here is an example deal.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=420297

It is great to year you have a little time to wait. There are not a lot of them coming right away.

Whether you buy from me or not, I would suggest putting your name in the hat !

Example deal

Order Configuration

Model Year:
Model:
AU1692
GOLF A7 SE 4-DR 2.0TDI MANUAL
Exterior Color:
2B2B
BLUE SILK METALLIC
Interior Color:
SR
BEIGE LEATHERETTE
<>
Estimated Total MSRP
$26,315

Commnum
VIN
Status
CQ4420
3VWRA7AU1FM015351
Port Stock

Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$26315
Dealer Invoice=$25445
My price to you would be $25545 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

If you chose any port installed items, I would charge you just the invoice pricing on whatever you would choose!

If there are any specials or incentives from VW at time of delivery they would be passed on to you!

My pricing includes all dealer prep, destinatiion charges from factory to dealer, and a full tank of fuel.

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Here is an example deal of what I just quoted a client on

Order Configuration
Model Year 2014
Model 7P51K3 TOUAREG TDI SPORT W/NAV 3.0L AUTOMATIC W/4MOTION
Exterior Color 0Q0Q PURE WHITE
Interior Color BZ CORN SILK BEIGE V-TEX LEATHERETTE
Options AID FIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
SXM SIRIUS 4 YEAR TRAFFIC SUBSCRIPTION
UGGSPLASH GUARDS
UGH Tow & Ball Mount, 7-Pin Adapter Plug
UMKMonster Mats® (set of 4), Heavy Duty Trunk Liner with CarGo Blocks
Total MSRP$53,380
VIN WVGEP9BP1ED013061Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$53380
Dealer Invoice=$50811
My price to you would be $49237 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

Then you get either 0.9% up to 60 months or 1.59 up to 72 months AND then get an additional $1500 off the selling price in dealer cash I turn over to you!

OR

Use another lender or pay cash and get an additional $750 off the selling price in dealer cash

Then you get either a $1000 pre-paid VISA from VW or an instant $1000 manufacturers coupon that acts like cash down in your deal.

All these benefiits and using the financing and getting the $1000 rebate, it essentially puts the selling price at $46737 vs the MSRP of $53380. That is almost $6643 ofrfr of window sticker AND you get the low rates!

Thank You all for the consideration!

Chris

Last edited:

cek1

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL
Thanks for directing me to the Golf thread earlier. How about some pricing info on '15 Passats. Specifically a '15 SE manual. I see you had a dsg example but how about a manual? Thanks.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Thanks for directing me to the Golf thread earlier. How about some pricing info on '15 Passats. Specifically a '15 SE manual. I see you had a dsg example but how about a manual? Thanks.
Example deal

Order Configuration

Model Year: 2015
Model: A3238L PASSAT TDI SE 2.0L MANUAL $26,825
Exterior Color: B4B4 CANDY WHITE $0
Interior Color: TB TITAN BLACK LEATHERETTE $0
Options: BKM Monster Mats® (set of 4), Heavy Duty Trunk Liner with CarGo Blocks $235
BRK ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE KIT $85
DESTINATION CHARGE $820

Estimated Total MSRP $27,965

Commnum VIN Status
CY4883 1VWBV7A39FC015340 Port Stock

Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP is $27965
Dealer invoice is $26696
My price to you would be $26796 plus $298.40 doc fee plus $8 temp tag

There are no incentives from VW at this time!

Chris

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Here is a lease that I just worked up for another member on the Touareg TDI above

Here is what I can do on a deal

Order Configuration
Model Year 2014
Model 7P51K3 TOUAREG TDI SPORT W/NAV 3.0L AUTOMATIC W/4MOTION
Exterior Color 0Q0Q PURE WHITE
Interior Color BZ CORN SILK BEIGE V-TEX LEATHERETTE
Options AID FIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
SXM SIRIUS 4 YEAR TRAFFIC SUBSCRIPTION
UGGSPLASH GUARDS
UGH Tow & Ball Mount, 7-Pin Adapter Plug
UMKMonster Mats® (set of 4), Heavy Duty Trunk Liner with CarGo Blocks
Total MSRP$53,380
VIN WVGEP9BP1ED013061Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$53380
Dealer Invoice=$50811
My price to you would be $49237 plus $298.40 DOC fee plus $8 temp tag

Then there is $2750 in dealer lease cash I can turn over to you to make the selling price of $46487
Then I would apply the instant $1000 manufacturers coupon that acts like cash down in your deal.

National ad at 10K $589 with $3000 plus taxes and tags

National add also on a $600 less optioned vehicle!

My deal $3000 Total due from customer
10K per year x 36 =$559 plus taxes and tags
12k per year x 36=$577 plus taxes and tags

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Really just bumping up my thread, however, I figure I would tell the club about a little gem that came across my lot today.

I looked at a 2001 VW Jetta GLS TDI sedan finished in Reflex Silver with the anthracite black interior.

In the business we have a saying" in the wrapper"! This Jetta was perfect and beautiful like I just sold it back in 2001. And all original, too.

Want to know why?

She has only 30k on her.

So is everyone getting as excited as I was. Then I came back to reality. I looked inside and it was an auto trans!!! The gods were not shining on me enough to give me the manual.

Oh well, real nice car either way.

Anyway, long story short, we just could not come to an agreement on the trade number, but figured I would get some of you excited. Lol

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

VodkanDiesel

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Hey Chris,

If I live in Maryland, and I buy a car from your dealership, will I have to pay your local sales tax, or can I pay the Maryland sales tax?

Also, is it possible to buy a German made (Wolfsburg WVW VIN) Jetta TDI? Or are all TDI Jetta's sold in US made in Mexico?

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hey Chris,

If I live in Maryland, and I buy a car from your dealership, will I have to pay your local sales tax, or can I pay the Maryland sales tax?

Also, is it possible to buy a German made (Wolfsburg WVW VIN) Jetta TDI? Or are all TDI Jetta's sold in US made in Mexico?
You only pay sales tax and DMV charges for the state you register the car in.

We handle all that for you.

All Jetta's are now made in Mexico so the 3VW vin start.