2000 Jetta - Belt + clutch@170k, nozzles + VNT-17@200k,

nubz69

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4 Jetta TDI
I have a canyon red 2000 Jetta 5 speed with about 204K miles I would like to sell. The car had it's belt and clutch replaced around 170K. I put in new nozzles (PP 520) and a VNT-17 at arround 200k. The car has an RC3 chiped ECU. I also put a new set of shocks and struts on around 180K. Tires are relatively new and only have about 10-20K on them

The front fenders have a small amount of bubbling at the top of the wheel well. The car needs a new injector pump or to have the current one rebuilt. The current one has a leak. If you prime the pump manually you can get the car running but it leaks to much to drive. I just had the seals on the injector pump replaced by a near by guru and they didn't last.

I am asking $2900. I can mail pics yo anyone interested.

Last edited:

nubz69

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4 Jetta TDI
I may be open to a trade but there isn't much I need.

So here is the deal. I bought an ECU with immobilizer delete (supposedly) and the car still doesn't start. I am going to take out the ECU and check it but for right now the car is being sold as is not running. It was running when parked 3 weeks ago, before the key was lost. I am open to any reasonable offers on this as is.

nubz69

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4 Jetta TDI
I got the car running today. It runs fine with one exception. The fuel pump, which I just had someone replace the seals on, is leaking. I am going to call the person who did the repair to see if there is anything they are willing to do but I am sure it's time for a new one. Considering a fuel pump costs about $1000 + the labor to install it. I am dropping the price to $2900 obo. This is a great deal for anyone who is willing to install their own Fuel pump.