2.5TDI long start when hot

1.4TDI PD

TDI
2.5TDI V6, 3.3TDI V8,3.0TDI V6,1.9TDI PD100
Hello i have an audi 2.5TDI V6 and the problem is that when the car sits for more then an hour or so after it was driven cranks for around 4 seconds and then it starts. When the the engine is cold it starts withouth a problem it was -10°C and it started without a single problem the engine uses a VP44 injection pump wich is simillar to the VP37 that is used on the 1.9TDI i checked the timing with VCDS and it"s spot on could it be the coolant temprature sensor or something else.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Can you pull up a log for temps and oil pressure with VCDS for us? Im thinking its a low oil pressure sensor, or temp maybe, really sounds like some safety parameter, not sure though, might be a good place to start. Might be a fuel filter, after running if there is some water or crud in the filter that gets stirred up when driving, then settles when it sits over night vs a few hours.
just a hunch.

1.4TDI PD

TDI
2.5TDI V6, 3.3TDI V8,3.0TDI V6,1.9TDI PD100
The fuel filter is new i can log the water and oil temps but i don't know where i can find oil pressure mesauring block.