Dash Covers for Jetta?

zebrajeb

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 02, Silver, AT
Hi All,

I'm thinking of getting a dash cover for my Jetta. (At least my wife tells me I'm thing of getting it!) I don't want anything that looks cheap, and prefer something that doesn't require velcro to keep the cover in place. Is there anything like that for the Jetta? Any suggestions on good dash covers?

Thanks

gleep

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
John, find out who sells DashMat brand in your area. I mail ordered another brand of mat and sent it back - total piece of crap. DashMat comes in two different materials and I got the 'velour' (sp?) type. It fits really well but I used a few pieces of velcro to hold it down.

jim

zebrajeb

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 02, Silver, AT
John, find out who sells DashMat brand in your area. I mail ordered another brand of mat and sent it back - total piece of crap. DashMat comes in two different materials and I got the 'velour' (sp?) type. It fits really well but I used a few pieces of velcro to hold it down.
Thanks!

Birdman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta 2001 Died by Truck one snowy day. Jetta 2003
Find out where TDIBELIEVER got his dash cover best i have seen but now cant find the URL it was about 35$ and they will put whatever you what to say one it.