neonglh

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI DSG
FS: 2011 VW Golf TDI - 33,3xx miles - $18,000 obo - Rochester, NY

Car Location:
Rochester, NY

About the car:

I purchased this car new on 1/18/2012 from Dorschel VW in Rochester NY with 168 miles on the car. The car currently has 33,3xx miles on it, and goes up about 1,000 miles every month. It gets 38 - 40 mpg in the city, and 40 - 48 mpg on the highway, all on average. The car has never been involved in any accidents, and has no issues at all. The exterior is near flawless, there are no door dings, scratches, or rust. The wheels/tires are perfect, and everything functions just as it did two years ago when I bought it brand new.

This model I believe is as fully-loaded as they come. It has every feature that I know of you can get in a Golf, including the Navigation head unit, heated seats, DSG transmission, sunroof, heated mirrors, heated windshield nozzles, Velcro hatch organization system, fog lights, etc...

I drove the car to Chicago and back, and it was great. Plenty of room to move around, comfortable, and smooth driving. Low road noise, Sirius XM radio, cruise control, and ~ 600 miles on a tank (~ $50). I can answer any questions you may have. I had the 30k service done in April. The car is under warranty for service until 40k, under power-train warranty until 60k. I have all of the original paperwork, the window sticker, the spare key, etc.. The car was a leftover 2011 when I bought it in 2012, so it was discounted. I believe the sticker price was around $28,xxx, and I ended up paying closer to $25k out of the door.

I would rate the current condition of the car as follows:
Drivetrain - 10/10 - I have never had a single problem with anything.
Interior - 10/10 - Nothing has any where, no stains, rips, tears, or smells.
Exterior - 9.5/10 - I detail cars on the side. This car is near perfect.

Below is a list of the features that the car includes:

• Blue Graphite Metallic exterior
  • Titan Black cloth interior
  • DSG 6-spd transmission
  • Navigation package
  • 300-Watt Dynaudio sound system
  • sunroof
  • Golf Protection Kit
    • rubber floor mats
    • trunk liner
    • slash guards
  • Cold Weather package
    • heated front seats
    • heated washer nozzles

Maintenance history:

• 30k service w/ Castrol 507 Synthetic oil change performed at Dorschel VW - done at 28,750 miles, 4/14/2014
  • 20k service w/ Castrol 507 Synthetic oil change, fuel filter and cabin air filter performed at Dorschel VW - done at 18,800 miles, 5/28/2013
  • 10k service w/ Castrol 507 Synthetic oil change - done at 8,800 miles, 8/16/2012
  • "Diesel Fuel Only" sticker recall performed - done at 8,800 miles, 8/16/2012
  • windshield replaced by SafeLite after a rock chipped the glass - done at 7,013 miles, 7/2/2012
  • complimentary vehicle inspection performed at dealer - done at 5,009 miles, 5/15/2012
  • DSG software update performed at dealer - done at 708 miles, 2/2/2012
  • diesel fuel injection lines recall performed at dealer - done at 708 miles, 2/2/2012

Pictures:
Here are a few pictures of it:

The wheels and tires are all perfect, no rash of any kind.

And here are some better quality shots, that are a little bit older. Also note, the Dorschel plate surrounds and dorschel.com decal have been removed since taking these photos:

Price:
I am looking for around $18,000 or best offer for the car. I have looked around at comparables, and this seems to be priced very well. KBB value on this is $18,467 set to very good condition. I would classify this car as excellent condition.

Please message me here on the forums if you are interested.

I have hundreds and hundreds of positive feedback on eBay, Paypal, neons.org, srtforums, evolutionmn.net, and many other automotive forums. I have never had an upset buyer. Let me know if you want any of my credentials before the sale, I will be glad to do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable with buying from me.

Last edited:

neonglh

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI DSG
I updated the post to include the location in the title. If a moderator sees this, can you please update the title for me!

neonglh

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI DSG
Is my starting price too high? Feel free to make an offer, or let me know if the price is fair or not!

ThumperTheRabbit

Veteran Member
TDI
1981 Virgin White, Diesel Wabbit (SOLD in 2006)...
I don't think it's too high... Alot of the people on here aren't really looking for new / expensive TDI's... Personally I AM, but my requirement is 4-doors... Keep the price where it is, post it on Autotrader and you should have no problem selling it :)

neonglh

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI DSG
I had both of the small dings pulled via Paintless Dent Removal today, so it's like they never happened!

neonglh

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI DSG
Priced to move, I am lowering the cost down to $16,900 !!!

Message me if you have some interest, and we can discuss it more.