FS: 2012 Golf TDI Tornado Red 2DR 6MT

h0rde

TDI
2012 Golf TDI 6MT
Definitely not posting this enthusiastically, but by necessity. I'm leaving the country in mid-March and really need to part with my beloved TDI before I leave. Bought new in march of 2012. Tornado red, 2 door, 6 speed. 14,xxx miles, the vast majority of them are highway. Only option added is rubber floor mats. I still have the unused carpet mats and will include them, of course. Trunk has the plastic/velcro cargo holders.

Engine is stock; car has the following modifications:
- Black front/rear badges (done with plasti-dip; will come right off revealing the shiny silver badges with minimal effort if you don't like them)
- Window tint all around (it's the lightest I could find, I think it's 35%)
- 18" Motegi MR116 wheels (black with red accent; stock wheels are gone)
- Bridgestone Potenza RE970as Pole Position rubber, 225/40/18 92W.
- 8" custom shallow-mount subwoofer and amp installed in the trunk. The sub is in a carpeted enclosure next to the spare tire; it doesn't take up any cargo space at all. Amp is also mounted on the left side of the trunk and out of the way. This has been a fantastic audio upgrade - a little thump but nothing obnoxious, and with no lost cargo space.

Condition: Basically perfect. Nothing significant to report anywhere, cosmetically or mechanically. Car has had its two scheduled service visits and won't need anything until the next oil change at 20k. Doesn't even have any door dings or significant stone chips. Garage kept, has only seen a couple winter driving days. I have what few service records there have been so far as well as the original window sticker. Non-smoker.

I need the car until the end of this month, so I'm looking to sell at the end of February or as late as mid-March. Will add pictures here shortly. PM me if interested.

h0rde

TDI
2012 Golf TDI 6MT
Those are important omissions - thanks for the reminder!

Location is York, PA.

As far as price, Edmunds.com lists the private party value at $22,046. I'm willing to negotiate on numbers close to that.

h0rde

TDI
2012 Golf TDI 6MT
Here's a photo from back when the weather wasn't awful: